Paint going into minus figure?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gee-dub-ya
  • 10 comments
  • 981 views
Messages
326
Messages
Gee-dub-ya
I've been moving some paints between two accounts so I can paint my top cars in "team colours". I noticed this morning that instead on putting the same colours into one slot and upping the total I now have 2 slots of the same colour.

I had 1 lime green in one slot so I sent it, but instead of it disappearing like it usually does, it then read 0. So I clicked and sent again and it went from 0 to -1

DSC01066.jpg


I received both on my second account. Anyone else come across this???
 
Sounds like you owe them a Lime Green paint!!!
 
Lol, would check my credit card receipt if i were you!
 
Soon your cars are gonna get repossessed.
 
Send it again!
 
Send it again!

It will have gone as soon as he left the list. I have had paints go to 0 before and when I next went back to the paints screen they had gone.
 
When life takes away your limes. You post that stuff on GTP.
 
Yeah, cool, this has been happening to me too.

On two occasions I've had different paints go into a negative value on the number of items i.e. -1 and -2.

I've checked the accounts I sent these chips too and they have been received, so I basically got a couple of free paint chips too.

I've also noticed that the paint filter has stopped working for all the paint chips, it only filters about 2/3rds of the chip in items and GT auto, the other 1/3rd are at the top of the list in a random and sporadic order.

This has only recently started happening, does anyone know why??
 
Yeah, cool, this has been happening to me too.

On two occasions I've had different paints go into a negative value on the number of items i.e. -1 and -2.

I've checked the accounts I sent these chips too and they have been received, so I basically got a couple of free paint chips too.

I've also noticed that the paint filter has stopped working for all the paint chips, it only filters about 2/3rds of the chip in items and GT auto, the other 1/3rd are at the top of the list in a random and sporadic order.

This has only recently started happening, does anyone know why??

The filters don't seem to work properly on gifted paints, this could also be related to the other odd bugs the paint list has, like going into minus figures and having the same paint listed twice, etc.
 
Yeah, ive been getting this pretty much ever sice i started trading my paints with myself. Its the untidyness of it all that bugs me! heh.
 
Back