paint Historic Orange

  • Thread starter Thread starter Michelin1983
  • 17 comments
  • 889 views
Messages
254
Messages
Michelin1983
The mclaren color

Let me know what you want if you have it.
 
I think I've got a chip that color. Let me know what you're interested in trading for it.
 
What ya need, i have chrome, and matts
 
Could go for a dark Matte or a silver chrome. I'll have to double check my paint here in a sec, I'm pretty sure I didn't use it for anything.
 
I have matt black and the amg one. Else a chrome, doesn't mater to me.

As long as you are sure it is the Mclaren Historic Orange. It is not special, just saves me the trouble of getting it..

You need to waight about 22 hours, i can't send anymore...
 
Umm, bad news. Never used the Chip, but I don't have it. Apparently it's one of those you don't get a chip for.
 
I'd also like this color if anyone has one they'd trade
 
I have this chip, I'd like chrome for it. I can duplicate it as well for multiple trades
 
sure, doesn't mater to me, i dupe a chrome.

Not sure though when i can trade. I think in about 8 hours...
 
don't have chrome, anything else?
 
Viper, if i get it. We can trade for a matt...

That is if Velesath doesn't want to. He has first offer.
 
8 Hours is fine for me.

Viper, I'd trade one for your Impreza Super Touring Car, and my yellow FGT for your Ford RS2000 '84?
 
8 Hours is fine for me.

Viper, I'd trade one for your Impreza Super Touring Car, and my yellow FGT for your Ford RS2000 '84?

PM'd
 
sure, doesn't mater to me, i dupe a chrome.

Not sure though when i can trade. I think in about 8 hours...

Is there a limit on trading paints as well? I've never done it so I don't know
 
Also have the Orange if the Chrome is still about
 
Also have the Orange if the Chrome is still about
please actually go look @ your paints for an Historic Orange chip. 2 people that have recently bought the car learned that you don'tget the chip when buying the car from the dealership.
 
Back