Paint Questions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ashes619
  • 8 comments
  • 629 views

ashes619

Premium
Messages
5,048
Messages
ashes619
I would like to know if the matte colors are rare and if people would trade there Chrome for my Matte colors as I want to start painting my cars in chrome but don't know what to trade them.

I don't really want to trade cars for paint either. So any Ideas???

Also, I know you can only trade one car every reset but can you trade paint as well and if so how many can I trade?
 
Last edited:
I think that the "one time a day"-thing is only for cars.. You can give and recieve atleast 5 colors a day.. I know, cause I have done it between my 2 PSN-accounts..
 
I think that the "one time a day"-thing is only for cars.. You can give and recieve atleast 5 colors a day.. I know, cause I have done it between my 2 PSN-accounts..

Thanks. One down, One to go. :)
 
how many mattes would u give for chrome?
 
I would like it to be just 1 but i would give 2 Mattes for 1 chrome
 
Last edited:
if u want chrome so bad, add me il give u one for free
 
Back