Paint/Vinyl Glitches FH2

• Thread starter BoneSawTX
  • 12 comments
United States
TX
whitemanLS1
Noticed on the older Viper, think it's a 1999 model, that you can't get vinyl's to cover parts of the rear hatch and under the mirrors. I was going to do one black with gold stripes to match the wheels. Painted the car gold then went to invert the stripes and noticed i couldn't cover spots of the car.

Ill try that in a bit. I do remember some editor issues with past forza cars and adding decals. Where once you finish a side and go to dup it to the other, the grid is off....a lot.

I tried going top, rear, and both sides with a bright pink square and couldn't get it to cover those areas. You can paint the car a solid color no problem, I just wanted gold stripes to match the center hub of the HRE's lol.

Yeah, that is typical of some cars. I tested it and the area by the rear glass and some small jagged areas under side mirrors. I haven't confirmed this but it seems possible that maybe cars that come with manufacturer decals/paint stripes may do this, just an idea?

Yeah, that is typical of some cars. I tested it and the area by the rear glass and some small jagged areas under side mirrors. I haven't confirmed this but it seems possible that maybe cars that come with manufacturer decals/paint stripes may do this, just an idea?

i knew i was going to do my own stripes on the car so i got it plain black. Not sure if that would make a difference.

Most likely not, just thinking. There are other cars that I have trouble painting (FM4/5) that were a pain, a design issue, could be body dimension issues too.

The Viper had the same problem in Fm5. I had mine with carbon fiber stripes so I had vinyled it white, but under the mirror was a jagged box on both sides.

Not surprising considering paint problems have remains the same from each game :lol:

I'm not much of a painter, GT40 was really the only one i painted in FM5. So i will assume one of the doors on it will have a spot where vinyls don't show.

I painted the stock wheels on the 1987 Buick GNX matte carbon fiber, and when i get up to the speed where the wheels switch to a low poly version to cheat using real motion blur the rim of the wheels turns back to chrome.

I painted the stock wheels on the 1987 Buick GNX matte carbon fiber, and when i get up to the speed where the wheels switch to a low poly version to cheat using real motion blur the rim of the wheels turns back to chrome.
I did the same thing with the Willy, but instead of reverting back to its original color, they where actually chrome as well. Which is weird.

The Donkervoort has a weird glitch with the taillights. Vinyl shapes on the hood of the car also cover the taillight covers, but only the covers. It would be kind of cool, painting them, but the vinyls don't completely cover them on one side.

Back