Paint with stripes.

  • Thread starter Thread starter David Bailey
  • 9 comments
  • 992 views
Messages
284
Australia
Australia
Messages
rooster70
Hi every one, I'm looking to paint my '13 viper the darkest shade of grey/black possible while still retaining it's black stripes. The paint can be pearl, metallic or gloss. If anyone can help me with the right shade it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
 
I was wrong.
 
Last edited:
Some cars will actually gain stripes when you paint them. The 2010 Camaro for example will automatically take on the SS stripes when painted. Some Miata models will have stripes once painted that weren't even available as an option when purchased. I wish this weren't true some (most) of the time.
 
Same. I want a 2010 Camaro in Lime Green with hockey stripes. Or a stripeless matte black one.
 
This is wrong.

For example - Both Viper GTS', Mustang Boss, Shelby GT500 keep their stripes once painted.

Additionally, painting a non striped viper will automatically add stripes, unless they fixed it in a recent update.
 
Additionally, painting a non striped viper will automatically add stripes, unless they fixed it in a recent update.

Painting any car will add it's stripes. At least I haven't encountered one where it doesn't. I really wish they'd fix that, or at least give us the option of selecting the stripe color.
 
2nd you on that, I want a black Viper with green stripes.
 
Back