Painting a HKS CT230R'08

  • Thread starter Thread starter italian06
  • 12 comments
  • 1,258 views
Messages
533
England
England
Messages
theitalian06
Hi I joined a room yesterday and they all had different coloured HKS CT230R'08 but I tried to paint mine and it would not let me any help.
 
Next time take pic..I want see one too :)
 
Yeah they were all colours
 
You sure it was the HKS and not the regular Race Modified Lancer?
 
Did it require a very old TV and a magnet? If so, it doesn't count.
As per usual, POIDH.
 
You sure it was the HKS and not the regular Race Modified Lancer?

I'll bet it was this.👍

Unless Elvis was driving? It was most likely mistaken identity.:sly:
 
Maybe it was I thought it was a HKS
But which evo can be ace modded.
 
OK but I was sure it was an HKS CAR.
 
If you were in an online room, the cars name would have been

CT230R '08

if it were in fact the HKS
 
I thought it was that car must be wrong sorry I made a mistake.
 
I thought it was that car must be wrong sorry I made a mistake.

I'm sure you could paint the Silvia HKS Genki car :) well only the wheels I think because I see some people with different colour of rims.
 
Back