Painting cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter thefraggle
  • 12 comments
  • 657 views
Messages
776
United Kingdom
Guildford
Messages
GTP_thefraggle
Am I the only one who wishes i could paint cars without having to actually get in them? I have come up against this issue seeing as I want a complete Ferrari collection in Rosso Monza and for cars like the F40 you have to get in them to pain them which raises the changed count :(
 
I would kind of like it at 0 for some of my cars. A fair few people are starting to collect 0 count cars.
 
Same goes for changing oil, but that's not down to 0 changes or whatever.

Would be good if you could select multiple cars and paint them, change the wheels and/or apply new oil to them all at once.

By the same token you ought to be able to select multiple cars from the dealerships and buy them all in one go.
 
Same goes for changing oil, but that's not down to 0 changes or whatever.

Would be good if you could select multiple cars and paint them, change the wheels and/or apply new oil to them all at once.

By the same token you ought to be able to select multiple cars from the dealerships and buy them all in one go.

Also brilliant ideas
 
Yes u agree,so if. You paint your car its count goes up 1?
 
Cars are meant to be driven, people who trailer queen their cars don't deserve them!

I wish PD would make the GT Auto and the tuning shop part of a small online lobby that lets you freely drive your car around a small town, and drive to the garage, and have your own House and garage with your cars in it so you can change your own oil/wash your car.
 
Cars are meant to be driven, people who trailer queen their cars don't deserve them!

I wish PD would make the GT Auto and the tuning shop part of a small online lobby that lets you freely drive your car around a small town, and drive to the garage, and have your own House and garage with your cars in it so you can change your own oil/wash your car.

Kazunori is a perfection queen so if he did do that(he should because it's a great idea) he would take years to finish it.:(
 
Lol m,best idea I've ever herd!!offtopic:what ferrari should I get that is all around better than the 599 but its not an enzo?holy crap jdm its me mstcle! Remember?
 
Lol m,best idea I've ever herd!!offtopic:what ferrari should I get that is all around better than the 599 but its not an enzo?holy crap jdm its me mstcle! Remember?

Hi, we traded before right?
I believe the 458 Italia is better than the 599.
 
Cars are meant to be driven, people who trailer queen their cars don't deserve them!

I wish PD would make the GT Auto and the tuning shop part of a small online lobby that lets you freely drive your car around a small town, and drive to the garage, and have your own House and garage with your cars in it so you can change your own oil/wash your car.

Sometimes I think you're asking too much. But it's a funny idea...
 
Back