Painting my real car Matte blue. Need all Blue MATTE paints ASAP

  • Thread starter Thread starter sonicy
  • 14 comments
  • 1,313 views
Messages
36
I only have light blue. I gotta decide on a shade of blue but want to try them in GT5 first before doing it for real on my car.

PSN is "l33tworks"

Thats with a lowercase "L" at the front

Please send any matte blues of any variation my way.

I have tickets and such if needed.
 
Tell me the color of your RUF 3400S and the Nissan Sileighty in your OCD?
 
the sileighty is spark silver metallic and the ruf is a bannana yellow with "--" for the name.
 
the sileighty is spark silver metallic and the ruf is a bannana yellow with "--" for the name.

I will take the Spark Silver Metallic Nissan.
Will send you a FR tonight and tomorrow all 5x Blue matte paints.
Deal?
 
I will take the Spark Silver Metallic Nissan.
Will send you a FR tonight and tomorrow all 5x Blue matte paints.
Deal?

sure. the sooner the better for me.
 
havent got the friend request yet. want the paints in the next 12h if possible.
 
whats ur psn starlight. I need ot know who to send the sileighty to
 
whats ur psn starlight. I need ot know who to send the sileighty to

Already send a FR to l33tworks ... as you said in the OP?

Okay, FR accept .... paints send, enjoy!
👍
 
Thanks man. I'm sending the car now. let me know if you need anything else. I dont have everything but I have most car tickets I think. And I dont know if you can share chrome and stealth cars but I have them all too.
 
Thanks man. I'm sending the car now. let me know if you need anything else. I dont have everything but I have most car tickets I think. And I dont know if you can share chrome and stealth cars but I have them all too.

Yes, I have them all too ... thanks for the offer.
CU
👍

By the way car received, thank you.
👍
 
Last edited:
Back