Paints, R8 LMS Team Playstation, 908 Team Oreca and x1 color question

  • Thread starter Thread starter zonderf
  • 23 comments
  • 1,803 views
Messages
665
Messages
slashballs
Anyone know which blue this is?
5HVTzqvqitv4YY4lIc_0.jpg

IhrGb1e7LdvoGgUcPs_0.jpg


Also have the following paints available

Matte

blue
light blue
black
orange
white
yellow
dark silver
silver
brown
red
light red
dark green
lime green
purple
green


Color shift

chamelon orange
chamelon blue
maizora andromeda
maizora andromedell
maizora seyfert
maizora mazeran
maizora matterhorn
maizora mckenley
maizora everest
maizora plreadesll
maizora trapezium
amg monza grau mango
azzurro nuvola irdescente
aurora novola irdescente
reflex purple
reflex spice

Race cars available

slot 3

R8 LMS Team Playstation
Peugeot 908 Hdi FAP Team Oreca Matmut '10
 
Last edited:
updated, added more cars
 
Interested in a Carbon x1? :L
 
2 chrome silver paint for your reflex purple and spice
 
Is your orange copper ?

Ive got a dark green x1 for trade.
 
nope, I have it



I have plenty of chromes



just picked up the copper, x1's are done for today...updating now

Im after the other orange , already have copper.
 
blue #8 rather the photo?
 
blue #8 rather the photo?

the photo is #8?

updated with x1's done for the day, race cars and paints still available
 
I'm interested in the Bentley speed 8. What do you want from it and I will see if I have it.
 
I'm interested in the Bentley speed 8. What do you want from it and I will see if I have it.

colored x1's, Nomad Diablo, F2007 or some German Touring car for the series
 
Last edited:
I have a CLK Touring Car '00 (Mercedes 2000)
 
I have a CLK Touring Car '00 (Mercedes 2000)

that works, I'll add you from zonderf- where I'm sending from and slashballs- where you will send to.
 
Bentley Speed 8 for ten paints?
 
Which vehicles / paints are you looking for, zonderf?
 
Which vehicles / paints are you looking for, zonderf?

any matte paint I don't have, F2007, Nomad Diablo, and the other 908 Peugeot
 
If you have a trade available, I can do the 908 Team total for your R8 LMS playstation immediately
 
I have Nomad Diablo and F2007. Will you do five paints for each of my cars?

From me: Nomad Diablo and F2007

From you: Ten paints

Note that I will not be able to trade until 1/15.
 
If you have a trade available, I can do the 908 Team total for your R8 LMS playstation immediately

I'll do this, will add you in a minute

I have Nomad Diablo and F2007. Will you do five paints for each of my cars?

From me: Nomad Diablo and F2007

From you: Ten paints

Note that I will not be able to trade until 1/15.

I'd rather get it all done tonight, sorry
 
I am trading from my main account, thank you.

PSN: notjustforshow

you can send the r8 lms there as well
 
No problem Zonderf. Best of luck with the trades.
 
Back