Paints Wanted Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter spikeyhairdude
  • 26 comments
  • 1,410 views
Messages
2,386
England
UK
Messages
spikeyhairdude
Looking for these paints to make a few replica's

- Jade Green mica metallic - Received from HOODFIELD 👍
- aurora flare blue pearl (2p) -
- Hugger Orange - Received from Outeke 👍




Got over 4000 paints so i hopefull have the one you would need.
 
Last edited:
Reserved
 
Last edited:
why have you conmented like 4 times on your own? :s
 
why have you conmented like 4 times on your own? :s

Because im in urgent need of these cars. And because it will get back to the top and people are more likely to see it. And i have left few hours in between each post. so its not a double post.
 
While waiting for trades, take the GSX-R/4 and earn your cars the fun way ;-)
 
I have the S-tune 0/0/0. I'll take one set of mistral gears, and 5 paints.
 
Outeke. I've been abusing the 650pp suzuka bspec seasonal since thursday. Trying to buy all colour X2010

fastfox400 Ok. Add spikeyshop and send car there and I'll send gear and paints from spikeyhairdudeM Pm the paints you want and gear so I can see what when I get home.
 
i know i got hugger orange but i have to check on the other two. do you know the manufacture?
 
Believe it is the Chevy Camaro '66 SS...
 
I have

- aurora flare blue pearl (2p)

I might have the other two but I wont know till i get home from work and check. I like chrome paints, polar paints, mattes and other unique styles. What do you have?
 
i know i got hugger orange but i have to check on the other two. do you know the manufacture?

Nissan - for the aurora
and Toyota for the jade green

I have

- aurora flare blue pearl (2p)

I might have the other two but I wont know till i get home from work and check. I like chrome paints, polar paints, mattes and other unique styles. What do you have?

I have all mattes , all chrome, all clour shift and any special paints like chrome orange and midnight purple etc
 
Shall I have a look tonight what I have? What Replica's are you building? :)

At least got Hugger Orange :D I'll try to get you 5 chips....
If your not friends on my sub anymore, please resend a FR!
👍
 
Shall I have a look tonight what I have? What Replica's are you building? :)

At least got Hugger Orange :D I'll try to get you 5 chips....
If your not friends on my sub anymore, please resend a FR!
👍

40th aniversary lamborghini murchilago
Nissan GTR R35 BLACK EDITION because i dont have dlc and others might not aswell
And the hugger orange maybe for m3 gts.

Going to do loads of honda/mugen/spoon and any other honda tuning companies replicas.

Also going to do many more
Iv forgotten your sub psn account.
 
the Hugger Orange comes from the Camaro Z28 '69 ;)
 
40th aniversary lamborghini murchilago
Nissan GTR R35 BLACK EDITION because i dont have dlc and others might not aswell
And the hugger orange maybe for m3 gts.

Going to do loads of honda/mugen/spoon and any other honda tuning companies replicas.

Also going to do many more
Iv forgotten your sub psn account.

Nice, lets see what it becomes 👍

Please fr Outje1067, I will send later tonight.
 
Could only squeeze out a few this time.

Good luck with them. 👍
 
Jade Green mica metallic sent, thats all I got.
 
OK, then I will finish it up with aurora flare blue pearl (2p) -

Send it later today, if I can find which sub it is on :lol:
 
OK, then I will finish it up with aurora flare blue pearl (2p) -

Send it later today, if I can find which sub it is on :lol:

ok. thanks alot mate
 
Back