Pako gave me his GASMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kylehnat
  • 3 comments
  • 674 views

Kylehnat

Z#
Premium
Messages
4,822
United States
Concord, CA
Messages
kylehnat
It's been 4 years since I bought a new axe, so....



Brand new Fender Stratocaster is delicious :drool:. And it was on clearance, so bankruptcy will not need to be declared :). It's a bit easier to play than my Ibanez, so I might actually start seriously practicing again :lol:.

Anyway, not a bad way to spice up a Tuesday night!
 
:D Glad I could help. Any specs? What pups are in it? Great finish, by far the burst is my favorite in the strats!
 
Specs? I haven't the foggiest. I wanted something to counter the humbucking beast that is the Ibanez RG, and the Strat was the first thing to pop into my head. They have such a unique, beautiful tone. I played 5 or 6 guitars in the store, and this one was the overall winner. Oh yeah, it's bloody gorgeous, too :D.
 
Back