PAL ARMAX Code, equiped with everything, and LM on ice!

• Thread starter sucahyo
  • 15 comments
PAL only

This is the code:
VZ80-UJ1Q-YBJJU
GQCJ-ZRXY-M8NFX
C17X-EETT-18JD4
X8RB-1YCA-R6D56

this code will make current car equiped with everything, including rollcage, weight modification or even part which the car do not usually have.

But what is more surprising is this code has nice side effect which PlayGuy mention as:
"Ok suca,i just tried the car equiped with everything,and it works!And it is great.Every car has every part lol,even parts that don't originally were supposed for that car.But those do nothing,for example,a civic with a stage 4 turbo has stock power.

But coolest thing about this code is that it lets any car drive on dirt or snow...that means any special,LM prototype or whatever can drive on dirt!lol.I'm driving a autobacs MR S on ice arena now,it is great!"

Hey suca,how are you going to create these codes?
I was thinking here,you could create codes to make the selected car 4wd,FR or having a certain engine.Then you'd save any car you want with the 4wd drivetrain,and it would always stay like that.

Or even better,creating codes for the multiple set ups,like A set up 4wd,B set up FR,3 FF lol.

Hey suca,how are you going to create these codes?
I will make a database query, so if you want to find car code you just need too chose the car and push query button and it will show up all armax code that exist for that car, like engine, turbo, tire, etc. I think this could take a week though.

Hey that's awsome,like a code generator right?
Take your time,it would be a wonderful tool.I just need to get myself a USB keyboard to type codes faster lol

Or even better,creating codes for the multiple set ups,like A set up 4wd,B set up FR,3 FF lol.

I support that - just tell us what to change so the code changes the second or third setup - just 'equipping' that setup doesn't change a thing, it still modifies the first setup. Or, just tell us the locations for the main stuff - engine, drivetrains, LSDs, and chassis' (plural).

And could you convert this ARMax code to Xploder/PHASTE-compatible code?

Gingiba,try this.I think Xploder codes are in raw format,so i converted them using a program i have here.
20A318DC FFFFFFFF
20A318E0 FFFFFFFF
20A318E4 FFFFFFFF

Every Part on every car

Gingiba,try this.I think Xploder codes are in raw format,so i converted them using a program i have here.
20A318DC FFFFFFFF
20A318E0 FFFFFFFF
20A318E4 FFFFFFFF

Every Part on every car

Thanks, man! I'll try that in 5 days, when I get back from holiday.

I think they're in RAW format, too. I noticed this while looking at Suca's lists: The address (left part of code) seems to be identical with the locations we need to use manually when in PHASTE, except for the first digit, which is '2' instead of '0'. I couldn't find any corrolation between the other part of the code, and the ones we use in the direct-editing.

If you notice a code that suca put in the other thread in raw format,it starts also with 2,in fact,that's where i got my reference to convert it RAW.

The other part,i think full F's mean empty or full,dunno now lol

EDIT:I recall 0's meaning empty,and F's meaning full,i think.

Kinda reminded me of RGB Color-coding for HTML. FFF is all-white, while 000 is black. F00 red, 0F0 blue, 00F green. :lol:

On a serious note - does that mean that each pair of those numbers are responsible for a set of parts?

Dunno Gingiba.I'm try to think how Suca did that code,but i don't see what he changed.
You'd think that to have a code like that,you'd need lots of codes.That's what i thought when i read the name of the code.

Dunno Gingiba.I'm try to think how Suca did that code,but i don't see what he changed.
You'd think that to have a code like that,you'd need lots of codes.That's what i thought when i read the name of the code.

Indeed. If PHASTE had a way of using ARMax codes as well, I'd check it out using my way of monitoring changes by codes:

Copy the whole PHASTE-code into word, then do the change, and copy the whole thing into a different document. Then tell word to compare, and find out what lines and locations were changed to what.

Well,you can always convert AR MAX codes to RAW format.But that would give you inconclusive results,because there are adresses wich are always chaging.Dunno why,but i noticed that during the earlier experiments with finding codes(i never got any luck at that lol)

ARMax code to Xploder/PHASTE-compatible code?
I write both PHaste code and ARMAX code. Even when the PHaste code has the same meaning as the ARMAX code, the ARMAX code converted to raw can not be used in PHaste because the address is different. This is also why only PAL hybrid code available, there is no one post NTSC hybrid save game yet.

The setup B location is location of setup A + 178 hexa (376 decimal).

20A318DC FFFFFFFF
20A318E0 FFFFFFFF
20A318E4 FFFFFFFF

Every Part on every car
If you want to use it on phaste the working code should be:
20A2AA5C FFFFFFFF
20A2AA60 FFFFFFFF
20A2AA54 FFFFFFFF

I think they're in RAW format, too. I noticed this while looking at Suca's lists: The address (left part of code) seems to be identical with the locations we need to use manually when in PHASTE, except for the first digit, which is '2' instead of '0'. I couldn't find any corrolation between the other part of the code, and the ones we use in the direct-editing.
For phaste code of:
20A2A5D0 00000157

the first number in the first sequence ("2") is an instruction for cheat engine to write a 4 byte of data ("00 00 01 57") to spesific address ("00A2A5D0").

If you want to write it byte by byte, then:
00A2A5D0 = 57
00A2A5D1 = 01
00A2A5D2 = 00
00A2A5D0 = 00

The other part,i think full F's mean empty or full,dunno now lol

F is a representation of 15 decimal. E is 14, D is 13, C is 12, B is 11, A is 10. Hexadecimal number, sixteen base number. In hexadecimal, the max number of byte (255) is represented by FF. zero is represented by 00.

On a serious note - does that mean that each pair of those numbers are responsible for a set of parts?
Yes. Gran turismo use byte storage which require a pair of hexadecimal number. 00000157 should be seen as 00 00 01 57, and written in memory as 57 01 00 00.

Back