PAL checklist

  • Thread starter Thread starter tubago
  • 13 comments
  • 1,242 views
Messages
197
I've just finished my GT4 full car list for PAL version, based on Vipersan's list (there were one car missing BTW) If you want it, just download and print. Any suggestion for updates are welcome:
http://www.geocities.com/tubagovlc/listaeng.pdf
I've also a portuguese version, if there is anyone from portugal :)
Hope you like it
 
Thank you very much. :) a very well put list and in a handdy format too, just print it and chck off what you have its a good idea.
 
Some mistakes detected. I'll update it tomorrow and upload it again.
 
tubago
I've just finished my GT4 full car list for PAL version, based on Vipersan's list (there were one car missing BTW) If you want it, just download and print. Any suggestion for updates are welcome:
http://www.geocities.com/tubagovlc/listaeng.pdf
I've also a portuguese version, if there is anyone from portugal :)
Hope you like it
Nice job, tubago. 👍

Obrigado. ;)
 
tubago
Yeah... if I wasn't Portuguese. :lol:

But let's not get O/T.
 
tubago
I've just finished my GT4 full car list for PAL version, based on Vipersan's list (there were one car missing BTW) If you want it, just download and print. Any suggestion for updates are welcome:
http://www.geocities.com/tubagovlc/listaeng.pdf
I've also a portuguese version, if there is anyone from portugal :)
Hope you like it
Which car was missing in Vipersan's list? :confused:
 
spot on, except the sileighty is a nissan :lol:
 
It's not missing, it's just another version of a car - it's Ford GT without stripes (there are two - one with stripes and one without them). And my list has one with stripes ... :)

Otherwise my list seems to be complete :)

It's nice to see, that my list is usable :). Anyway, it's been easier for you - you didn't have to type all cars in :). That was the most annoying thing to do ... :)
 
chinko
spot on, except the sileighty is a nissan :lol:
I know that Sileighty has Silvia front and a 200sx back, but in the game it is not considered a nissan
 
tubago
I know that Sileighty has Silvia front and a 200sx back, but in the game it is not considered a nissan

oops i forgot about that :D
 
Back