PAL: Daytona Road 350Z Cup | 550pp | xx:00 / :30

• Thread starter EL_ZISSOU
  • 7 comments
EL_ZISSOU
Daytona Road 350Z Cup

(In honor of the original Dutch Customs event)

x:00 / x:30

550PP / RWD / Expert / Daytona Road / PAL

img1444va4.jpg

00daytonaroadcourse.jpg

Race Details:

• Mode: Online Event :Expert Class PP 550 / RWD / PRO
  • Game Spec: SpecIII
  • Physics: Professional
  • Track: Daytona Road
  • Make: Nissan
  • Model: Fairlady Z (350Z) '07 (NOT the Amuse/Opera)
  • Start: Pace car start, see below

Vehicle Specifics:

• PP: 550 PP (No more, no less!)
  • Tuning/aids: Whatever you feel is necessary, as long as you stick to 550PP and S3 tyres.
  • NOTE: This car has the weight reset bug, make sure it is at whatever you set it before the race!

Provided tunes:

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • The yellow line is the track boundary, any part past the yellow line (asphalt or not) is not part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind, God will strike you down with a bolt of lightning if you do
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules[*]Clutch is prohibited
Race chat:

Pace Car Start Details:

• The driver who begins the race in first position (the pace car) will pull to the left of the track, below the yellow line, and brake to 50 mph (80 km/h) - this will allow non-participants to pass and begin their race as normal
  • The pace car will continue at 50 mph until the exit of turn 3 (the International Horseshoe, which is the first right hand turn), and then all cars are free to proceed at race pace
  • There will be no passing until the exit of turn 3 when the cars in front of you begin to accelerate

Many thanks to our Supa Tuna friends for the pace car idea!

See you on the track! :cheers:

KimJong-TeamAmerica.jpg

Last edited:
I remember this event... Great one for sure! 👍 Think I'll lay down the machine guns (BFBC2) for a night and do some races out here... :D

For those interested this tune was one of my better ones 👍 350Z Tune 550PP DR

edit: My bad Zissou, Saw you already linked it!

I came home to do a post about Daytona, i was going to say a lot of the top drivers don't like this event but don't let that discourage you, the gap between Alien to ok drivers is minimal here and maybe have a play in different cars and then choose a new vehicle per week to race....but you beat me to it EZ. Also i was going to do a tribute race to DigitalRacecraft and Ravenmaven using the NSX as that was a sweet set up he provided for all, albeit for the road course.

Also why 2 races an hour, it's a 10 lap race, i would have thought every 15 minutes, then those who missed one are not waiting 30 minutes for the next

Last edited:
Well sir, it's the oval, so the thread is no good anyways. But I reckon if it were the road course then the laps would be about 2 minutes so I thought 2 per hour would be good. Maybe we can use this thread if we ever actually see DR again as an RWD event :dopey:

Back