PAL Daytona road AWD600pp (05,20,35,50)

• Thread starter JPS
  • 13 comments

JPS

Anybody interested in passing the time doing some laps of Daytona Road 600pp AWD in what ever car, as ive noticed apart from the ROC, Dutch Customs and the od other event, there does not seem to be a lot happening

Nothing serious just mixing it up with the un tagged drivers, had a go in the R34, Evo X, Audi R8, Audi TT but mainly the Lancia!!!

Last edited:
Well i had numerous races using the Lancia, obviously not the fastest but with hardly any tags on show was competative with the people who was there, think it's the first time I've used this car as well, without draft getting into the 57's with draft down to 56's

Figured i may as well add any set ups for cars I've used here, not perfect tune's, justquickly done so i can do some laps

Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '07

Power +39
Weight 86
Tyres S3
Height -35/ -32
Springs 8/5
Damper 9/6
Toe -0.20/-0.08
Camber 1.6/1.5
Brakes 5/3
MTA 45
TC 0
ABS 1

In race with no draft done a 1'56:0xx

Also brakes are not to great, don't blame me, i'm not a tuner

Last edited:
nearly full grids with variety of people and yes there are some who feel the need to lower their PP to 597

apologises to Fuzzy earlier, the TT is a ***** in turn 1

nearly full grids with variety of people and yes there are some who feel the need to lower their PP to 597

apologises to Fuzzy earlier, the TT is a ***** in turn 1

No need to apologise. That incident wasn't your fault at turn 1, I got side swiped by another driver.

Yup - it beats me why there's 6 or 7 GTR's in a race, and they all lower the PP to get to the front.

Last edited:
Hi, i recall seeing you last night at Daytona 👍

Yes, i saw you too, it's nice racing with you. 👍

Actually my best lap (Freerun) is a 1'55.778. We have a championship currently running at GTRP.de, but when i'm done tomorrow, i'll post my setup here. It´s pretty competitive against nearly every other car, except the GTR, obviously. :)

And in particular it's a lot of fun to beat several Audi R8 with an Audi TT! :D

Back