PAL GT4 Buyers

  • Thread starter Thread starter claf-43
  • 25 comments
  • 1,224 views
Messages
209
Just curious.... with the inevitable later release date of the PAL release, will you people in PAL regions stay off this site upon the release of GT4 in US or even Japan to have some surprises in store?????

or will you spoil the surpise :confused:

I know i wont touch this site after the Japan release!
 
Im not easily suprised, I don't really care if I know what cars are in the game etc. so.....yes, I will come here.
 
claf-43
Just curious.... with the inevitable later release date of the PAL release, will you people in PAL regions stay off this site upon the release of GT4 in US or even Japan to have some surprises in store?????

or will you spoil the surpise :confused:

I know i wont touch this site after the Japan release!
The first release that contains the English language WILL be ordered from whereever it's available. .I'm pretty feckin' SICK AND TIRED of waiting :grumpy:

[edit]
Guess that means I'll be here then as well ;)
[/edit]
 
I think the wait will make my hunger for the even greater, so I won't be abandoning the site. I could simply not enter the GT 4 section, but with all the comments from the lucky owners of GT4 I will be watching this area quite closely.
 
It will be hard, but I'll try to stay away.

In fact there was a thread with pictures of all the cars available in the TGS version (around 300, I think) and I've never opened it.
 
You have to spoil it before it comes it out do you? So, yes... yes.... Bugger!NO.. Yes!... Aw crap! Yes, I guess my curiousity will win. They just had to ruin part of the surprise for us PAL-guys. :grumpy: Unfair. :grumpy: :yuck: Dec 14: Crazy time :crazy: :crazy: Especially as we PAL- guys have to watch while others are having all the fun in the world... Think I will avoid this site on second thought...:mad: **** you Sony.
 
maybe we should all just play gt prologue and gt concept in the meantime!!!!!!!

while their all stuck on gt3 :P
 
DiabolicalMask
It will be hard, but I'll try to stay away.

In fact there was a thread with pictures of all the cars available in the TGS version (around 300, I think) and I've never opened it.

I opened that.... took a while on dialup at home!

much easier at work though!!
 
^I believe you know that was not the point, right?

I never opened it because I don't want to know all the cars that will be in.
 
DiabolicalMask
^I believe you know that was not the point, right?

I never opened it because I don't want to know all the cars that will be in.

yeah i know!

curiosity got the better of me.... had to see if their were any aussie cars, long time to get dissapointed i say!
 
i'll ****** it until i can buy it from shops
indifferent.gif
 
I will be here and taking it all in.
Knowing whats in GT4 will not spoil it for me.
Hey I might even find out what the best starter car is and have a head start.
 
actually i like to know as much about a game before i play it, gives me an incentive to stick to it if i know whats just after a race
 
I'll be hanging out here.

Eventual surprises revealed won't hurt me near as bad as the envy knowing half of you guys here are enjoying GT4 while I have to wait.

Of course I could install a chip in my PS2 and order it from US but right now it is a question of money.
 
The joy of playing a GT game is to actually play it and complete it, if i read a spoiler on this site i wouldn't be upset about it. plus i would probably read the same info at some point in a review in a magazine or on a game site. so to answer your question yes i will still use the forum and read stuff, granted it would be nice to have a copy and play along side all you guys.
 
We all know about 75-80% of GT4's content already - and although i'd like to keep some of it as a suprise until i've played it - i'm sure i'll just come here and spoil it for myself - i just can't help it!

Having said that, one of the UK playstation mags, 'P2' i think its called is now saying in its latest edition that unlike the previous rumour of a 1st qtr 2005 release date, its now going to be Dec14th - go figure!
 
With second thoughts, i might actually leave for a few months.
 
If I tried to stay away I simply couldn't.

GT4 will be the new benchmark that all racing games will aspire to beat.

I have been waiting for this game for years now and it will be imposible to keep myself away from information, so I'm not even going to try discipline myself.

I will be around:)
 
Nope, I will be logging in every day as usual to find out the latest... So I can plan what to do with my 2 weeks of vacation that I will be starting from the day I take my copy home from the store... :)
 
I think those who don't want to know should probably stay clear of the Gran Turismo 4 forum altogether no matter if the game is out anywhere else or not. But the fun in the game, in my view, isn't knowing which cars you can win, but actually getting them into your garage and then driving and tuning them on the pile of tracks is all that counts in my book.
 
Arwin
I think those who don't want to know should probably stay clear of the Gran Turismo 4 forum altogether no matter if the game is out anywhere else or not. But the fun in the game, in my view, isn't knowing which cars you can win, but actually getting them into your garage and then driving and tuning them on the pile of tracks is all that counts in my book.

100% agreed Sir 👍
I couldnt care less if I Knew everything about the game, Just driving this monster will be a whole new exciting experience.
 
I'll be here so I can get some info about the best first car you can buy.
And when I know that. I'll leave GT4 forum for a long while.
 
Cosmic
I'll be here so I can get some info about the best first car you can buy.
And when I know that. I'll leave GT4 forum for a long while.

The first car that i will buy, it will be the same that i bought in GT1, Honda Civic.
My appreciation to the first GT of the saga :D
 
Info on GT4 is going to get out no matter what. To avoid it you'd have to pretty much avoid the internet altogether or lock yourself up in a hermetically sealed box. I guess with some self-discipline I could ignore most news and info on the game, but considering most of my energy has been burnt up waiting for the damn thing I'm sure I'll be back here! Particularly if there are some videos and screen pics of the game. Maybe I'll just try to avoid any car info. Some suprises would be nice!
 
Im gonna come here everyday and read every damn post! :lol:
 
Back