PAL or NDSC version?!?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shaneman
  • 3 comments
  • 627 views

Shaneman

(Banned)
Messages
187
Messages
MoneySL777
Here's the catch. I purchased a car off of eBay, sold by an Australian guy. The question is.... Will these Australian car codes work on my American PS3. Help!! I don't want to use the codes and have them not work. I'd just resell instead of wasting. Any clues??
 
I'm not sure myself, but if they don't work they won't be invalidated. It will just reject the code as if you'd just made it up, and so you could resell and someone in the right area could use it.

So no harm in trying the code :)
 
You purchased a car off eBay? As in you paid money to agree an in-game trade? Or for a DLC car code?

The DLC codes will probably only work if your PSN account (not PS3) is the same region as his - it's no work at all to make a new account for that region. In-game trades will work everywhere.
 
Thx guys. Ya I purchased a few cars. I just got the Audi R-10 and mclaren f1 After buying $16 amg stealth it's a no brainer. The amg is now worth about $25 usd. Worth every cent since I'm a lvl 23 grinding for that formula 1. Yes, EBay.
 
Back