• Thread starter PeterJB
  • 0 comments

PeterJB

Compulsive Handwasher
Premium
United Kingdom
Corsham
lipming
Having done this before, i'd seen how good the Audi Nuvolari Quattro was against my RUF CTR-2, so i thought i'd try it with the Audi this time, and i half-regret-it-half-don't! the lineup was:

1. BMW M5
2. Lotus Motorsport Elise
3. BMW M3 CSL
4. TVR Tamora
5. TVR Griffith 500
6. Audi Nuvolari Quattro (me)

First up, Paris!

I was astonished by how fast the Elise was, i didn't think that 200hp and 700kg could rival 600hp and god knows how much! I passed the TVR's and the M3 no problem, but it took a bit of time to pass the M5 and the Elise, the Elise seemed to be the only one bothering to overtake me, however something must have happened because he finished 3rd having been on my tail the whole time.

Next up, Grand Valley!

The Elise really was desperate to stick with me, he never got more than 3 seconds from me, and was a rocket on the straights, still beat him by 5 seconds though.

Next up, Sarthe!

I love this track, so i knew it would be a good race, the Elise stormed off at the start leaving all of us in the dust, literally, because it looked like he messed up on the sand, i got 2nd place at the 1st chicane, and caught the Elise at the chicanes before the start/finish line, he then did a 360 on the sand at the first corner and dropped back to 3rd, he still came 2nd though.

Next up, Monaco!

This was a disaster from start to finish, big cars like the Nuvolari don't do well on narrow streets like this, it perfectly suited the Ant that was the Elise, it beat me by 3 seconds, dammit!

Finally, the Nurb!

The Elise rushed it at the start and was all over the place, it spun off at one point and smacked head-on into the Tamora, who spun into the Griffith, giving me the lead, won by 17 seconds, with the Elise coming last!

2. Lotus Motorsport Elise: 27
3. TVR Griffith 500: 18
4. TVR Tamora: 14
5. BMW M3 CSL: 11
6. BMW M5: 10

Back