mazda787 Messages 3,404 Virginia Messages bab2390 Jan 26, 2011 #1 My offers: http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=3088 Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
C claythrow Premium Messages 922 Jan 26, 2011 #3 I can trade right now if you can, but i only want 0 mile cars.
mazda787 Messages 3,404 Virginia Messages bab2390 Jan 26, 2011 #4 I can't trade right now, tell me what car you are interested in and I will check if it's 0 miles or not.
I can't trade right now, tell me what car you are interested in and I will check if it's 0 miles or not.
D dufftech Messages 465 Canada Messages dufftech Jan 26, 2011 #5 mazda787 I can't trade right now, tell me what car you are interested in and I will check if it's 0 miles or not. Click to expand... check all of them lol.
mazda787 I can't trade right now, tell me what car you are interested in and I will check if it's 0 miles or not. Click to expand... check all of them lol.
mazda787 Messages 3,404 Virginia Messages bab2390 Jan 26, 2011 #6 Well most have miles, but the ARTA NSX '00 and the Mclaren F1 premium model and some of the premium super gt cars are the only ones I can guarantee to have 0 miles.
Well most have miles, but the ARTA NSX '00 and the Mclaren F1 premium model and some of the premium super gt cars are the only ones I can guarantee to have 0 miles.
C claythrow Premium Messages 922 Jan 26, 2011 #7 Ferrari 512 Rx-7 LM s2000 LM Jag LM and A solid BLUe FGT
mazda787 Messages 3,404 Virginia Messages bab2390 Jan 26, 2011 #8 claythrow Ferrari 512 Rx-7 LM s2000 LM Jag LM and A solid BLUe FGT Click to expand... All of these are used
claythrow Ferrari 512 Rx-7 LM s2000 LM Jag LM and A solid BLUe FGT Click to expand... All of these are used
C claythrow Premium Messages 922 Jan 26, 2011 #9 You're Audio R10 TDI have miles and is it silver and yellow or silver and red?
mazda787 Messages 3,404 Virginia Messages bab2390 Jan 26, 2011 #10 claythrow You're Audio R10 TDI have miles and is it silver and yellow or silver and red? Click to expand... Yes it has miles and it's the premium model.
claythrow You're Audio R10 TDI have miles and is it silver and yellow or silver and red? Click to expand... Yes it has miles and it's the premium model.