Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 - Sitting in UCD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aost-
  • 7 comments
  • 485 views
Messages
64
Messages
Aost-
There is a Panoz Esperante sitting in my UCD right now, any offers for it? I will buy it if an offer too good to pass up appears.
 
I don't see a car that really catches my eye for this beauty Littleskitz. iVorTec, I'm not currently looking for a S.Vettel X2010, what else do you have?

Anyone else?
 

I have a trade pending for the F10 assuming the person that proposed the trade for it replies to my confirmation.
 
do you fancy any of these

787b, sauber c9, ford gt test car, blue fgt, carbon x1, r390 roadcar, nsx-r lm racecar?
 
do you fancy any of these

787b, sauber c9, ford gt test car, blue fgt, carbon x1, r390 roadcar, nsx-r lm racecar?

I'll take the Sauber C9. Check my signature and go to my market and post your offer there so it would be formal.
 
Back