Paparazzi! Forum members spotted in their natural habitat

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
bloodsugar6magic
Ok,so i was looking at a few of my Youtube Driveclub videos (i know,it's a bit sad,but i get bored at work sometimes) and i saw a familiar name,a certain jp_footy lined up on the front row at Lake Shoji.It's only a brief appearance at the start of the race(I'm sure you must have had a technical issue :)) but don't worry,there's some nice ferrari vs mazzanti action after you've had your moment of fame.

I don't have player tags on so have probably missed a few during the rare online bouts. I do remember seeing @Centura 's name on the leaderboard after the race was over once.

I don't have player tags on so have probably missed a few during the rare online bouts. I do remember seeing @Centura 's name on the leaderboard after the race was over once.
I sent a message to Rushy on Twitter that player tags should go off when you turn off the HUD but he didn't seem too keen on the idea...

I sent a message to Rushy on Twitter that player tags should go off when you turn off the HUD but he didn't seem too keen on the idea...
You can make them transparent along with the rest - also, I think there is an option for player tags somewhere in the options menu.

Back