Paparazzi (possible plot play-by-play)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Klostrophobic
  • 3 comments
  • 434 views
Messages
12,993
United States
USA! USA!
Have you seen this ****? I haven't seen a movie this bad in the theaters since Driven.

Are we supposed to like the main character? He's the most unlikable guy since, hell - he's the most unlikable character I can think of. He drops a guy off a cliff, kills another guy with a baseball bat, and plants a gun on another guy. I thought this movie was going to depict how horrible the paparazzi are, but Cole Hauser is infinitely more horrible.

And what the **** was with the ending? What an absolutely ridiculous ending. I can't think of a more awful way to end the movie. It ends with Cole Hauser's character making some stupid comment to a member of the paparazzi at the premiere to his blockbuster movie. Is the director suggesting that he got away with murder? S-T-U-P-I-D.

The only thing that saved this movie was Danny Baldwin. I couldn't stop laughing every time he waddled onto the screen.

DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY
 
'Kay wait wait wait...

Isn't Tom Sizemore supposed to be the bad guy? Isn't he the "lead" paparazzi? I haven't gone to see it, but that's definitely how it seemed from the adverts.
 
Firebird
'Kay wait wait wait...

Isn't Tom Sizemore supposed to be the bad guy? Isn't he the "lead" paparazzi? I haven't gone to see it, but that's definitely how it seemed from the adverts.
Yeah you're right, Tom Sizemore is the main villain, the head of the paparazzi "gang" that terrorizes action star Bo Laramie and his family. Sizemore's the guy in the trailer who says, "I'm going to destroy your life and eat your soul, and I can't wait to do it."

Nevertherless I suppose we are expected to deduce that Klostrophobic is talking about actor Cole Hauser (the bad Cuban guy in 2Fast 2Furious), who plays Bo Laramie, being even worse than the paparazzi guys. I haven't seen this so I can't really call it a flaming piece of camel-turd, but I can nevertheless assume that is exactly what it is.

Bottom line, Klostrophobic: I can't think of a more polite way to say this, but please get the actors straight before you post a review, it will save future embarassment...!
 
Then who the hell is Bo Laramie? Oh, wait, yeah.

Every time I said Tom Sizemore, I meant Cole Hauser.

I'm a dolt, but this movie still sucks.
 
Back