Pardon me but where is the DLC being discussed elsewhere?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrm1955
  • 8 comments
  • 1,187 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
94
Messages
mrm1955
I made a thread here yesterday discussing DLC and the MODs closed it and said that DLC was being discussed elsewhere.

I have looked pretty hard and I don't see it being discussed elsewhere.

Someone help me out here.

Where would you put a thread about DLC if not in the general discussion area and I don't see anything devoted to it any where else.

The MODs could have moved it instead of closing it:idea:

Go ahead and delete or close this thread as well.
 
I'd like to say a couple things:

1) Your new thread/forum posts ratio is a bit high.

2) They were probably talking about the "General News and Discussion" thread.
 
Yeah, I saw that thread as well. I tried submitting a thread about things they could put in future DLC and updates, but it never got posted. It said the topic would be reviewed or something by the mods, but then it never appeared...

I think there should be a sub forum for this kind of thing, where people could just post their ideas of things they would like to see in future DLC(if DLC is a possibility) and updates, and also where we can discuss any new info on updates or DLC, as well as talking about the latest patches and updates and what they will/did add/change to the game...

Also, the mods could review the topics before they get posted, that way, the same thing doesn't get posted twice or more...
 
I'd like to say a couple things:

1) Your new thread/forum posts ratio is a bit high.

2) They were probably talking about the "General News and Discussion" thread.


There is no such thing as a thread/post ratio being a bit high with the marketpalce now being a part of the forum.
 
Mods are pretty inconsistent in closing duplicate threads. Some get closed, others stay open, doesn't seem to be any pattern in it.

It might be a better place if we had a "Main Topics" Forum, with most of the primary things 'stickied' so that they don't fall off the main page, and new threads are only allowed to be created by Mods. Then these threads could get to be epic! But the size of GTP's membership pretty much moves any topic off the front page pretty quickly unless mods let it remain open. Simply saying 'use the search' doesn't really cut it, because there are (due to the mods inconsistent closed thread policy) innumerable threads about almost ANY issue already.

There are maybe a dozen or less MAIN topics about the game in general. View, Gameplay, B-Spec issues, Online issues, Bugs, etc., etc..

If the forum where organized so that these topics remained stickied to the front page, we would have a LOT less duplication and work for the mods to (perhaps, sometimes, if they feel like it or not!) do...?
 
Yeah, I saw that thread as well. I tried submitting a thread about things they could put in future DLC and updates, but it never got posted. It said the topic would be reviewed or something by the mods, but then it never appeared...

I think there should be a sub forum for this kind of thing, where people could just post their ideas of things they would like to see in future DLC(if DLC is a possibility) and updates, and also where we can discuss any new info on updates or DLC, as well as talking about the latest patches and updates and what they will/did add/change to the game...

Also, the mods could review the topics before they get posted, that way, the same thing doesn't get posted twice or more...

Great Idea Dude.:)
 
The majority of new threads posted on this forum have been covered and discussed in some way or another, either on a thread with a similar topic or a thread where the discussion has gone off its original topic. I think it just depends on which moderators are online at the time, some tend to be more lenient than others.
 
Pardon me, but the dlc is discussed everywhere! Nevermind, it's pointless. There should be an opinion forum, everyone wants to vent and make requests all the time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back