Parking: Battle of the Sexes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 20 comments
  • 732 views

Sage

Staff Emeritus
Messages
12,533
United States
United States
Messages
GTP_Sage
http://adverts.freeloader.com/zurich/

Fun little Flash game, even if it's not really a great indicator of one's ability to park. :) It's a lot more confusing than parking in real life (and the gas is way too sensitive), but it's really addicting for some reason.

My highest score so far is 235. BTW, don't get discouraged the first few times… I scored 0 (overall) my first try.
 
Mine score was bad, but then again I don't know how to park, as I am not old enough to drive. At least it was fun!
 
Much harder than real life parking.

My best score after 3 tries:
 

Attachments

  • parking.jpg
    parking.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 35
278. 3rd try.
 
There's already been a thread like this.. not too long ago? Check 1 - 2 weeks down the pages.. High scores of around 300-400 have been reported!
354 here
 
410. 8th try.

parking.GIF
 
Yeah, I just realized that… when I did a Search, I didn't think of searching for the URL (I did one based on the name… Parking/Battle/Sexes). Maybe I'll use my moddy powers for good and join the threads. 💡

And while we're at it, I'm up to 387.
 
I can never get the first car parked in time to get a decent score. I can parallel park really well from both sides in real life, but the controls are so sensitive in this game! I can even get that huge truck/van thing in the spot better than that first car. Aarrgh!!
 
i got 320 on the first try.

all you have to do it back up all the way and go in foward on the parallel park, and then just back into the other 2 parking spots.
 
Damn thats quite tricky, I got 311 on my 2nd try.
 
:D

But I totally wrecked the cars around on the first try...
 

Attachments

  • tmp.JPG
    tmp.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 16
::sigh:: You just had to take away my fame. :lol:

(for this thread atleast .. 430 something was tops in the other thread)
 
I only got 265. Boo hoo. :grumpy:
 
Back