ParkourVeyron's Gallery-UPDATE! Cobra @ Trial Mountain

United States
Virginia
ParkourVeyron
I've decided to start a new gallery as the old one is filled with bad photos and I'd like to re-introduce myself into the world of GT5 photography. I've just started to get a hang of using the in-game camera and GIMP.

Please don't quote any of the photos as I may move them around in Photobucket.

Click on the photos themselves for a full-size redirect. :cheers:

Last edited:
Well I have to say, RE: Welcome to the world of GT5 photography. :P

The last Jag shot is my fave from the set. 👍

BkS
Well I have to say, RE: Welcome to the world of GT5 photography. :P

The last Jag shot is my fave from the set. 👍
Thanks for the comment! The last shot is my fave as well. Something went wrong when I made them smaller though, and they look all pixelated. I'll fix it tomorrow.

Thanks for the comment! The last shot is my fave as well. Something went wrong when I made them smaller though, and they look all pixelated. I'll fix it tomorrow.

It's not thats something wrong, it's just when you resize photos you lose the quality of the original, so you need to sharpen the smaller sized photos. This is the reason people use flickr, because they apply a sharpen filter to your photos that are resized below the original. It's just the way the .jpeg's work.

BkS
It's not thats something wrong, it's just when you resize photos you lose the quality of the original, so you need to sharpen the smaller sized photos. This is the reason people use flickr, because they apply a sharpen filter to your photos that are resized below the original. It's just the way the .jpeg's work.
Thanks a lot for the tip, I had no idea. I'll keep using Photobucket for the time being, since it's not that hard to do manually because I only do small batches of photos.
SVX
That second Jaguar shot looks amazing. :drool:
Wow, coming from you, that means a lot! Thank you! That one and #4 are the two best ones IMO.

Another set will come soon guys. :cheers:

This one's a brand new set. Took a Zonda R around Cape Ring and completely loved it. Once you modulate the throttle it becomes tame, um, sort of. Love how it screams.

Remember to click to enlarge, they look 3x as good big!

Zonda R @ Cape Ring:

I know that this took forever, but I've been more busy in the past week than I have in a long time.

I've gotten more of a hang of GIMP, and I just got a batchwork plugin that makes resizing them a lot easier. I've also decided to resize them to 640x360 instead of 500x281. It reduces the pixelation when I resize them and it's easier to view them in my gallery this way.

*cracks knuckles*

Took a Cobra around TM and had a lot of fun. It's one of the few cars that PD didn't completely mess up the sound on. It still sounds mediocre though.​

Remember to click on 'em! They look a lot better big!

Shelby Cobra @ Trial Mountain:

I'm going to say your best set yet. 👍 Really love all the shots, but 3rd shot is my favourite. The tones and lighting is just perfect.

Wow, great set! Nice looking editing there.
BkS
I'm going to say your best set yet. 👍 Really love all the shots, but 3rd shot is my favourite. The tones and lighting is just perfect.
I love that second Cobra shot. Great set! 👍
Thanks for stopping by guys. :cheers: I really have improved on my toning skills.

Something is already in the works, should be a bit easier to do this time.

Quite like the cut off shots, very realistic.
The only shot that looks off would be the last one, lil' bit dark, the rest are great.

Quite like the cut off shots, very realistic.
The only shot that looks off would be the last one, lil' bit dark, the rest are great.
Thanks for the comment! I tried and tried with the last one but I could never get it to look right, so I just said 🤬 it and I upped the contrast and put an orange filter on it. :lol:

Back