part codes

• Thread starter VG30
  • 4 comments
BTW I did find a great site with most of what i need exept for the boost code format but lost the addy and can't find in search

hello?, is there anyone out there in the frickin' universe.
Cripes this stinking post has been on the boards for two or three days lost count, and no response, I mean jeeze I maybe a newbie to this board but I'm no newbie to GT2. I just need a compiled list of tire codes, and such. I don't need tranny codes, engine codes, or drivetrain codes.

Checked the site but the link I need is down so no good there.
BTW I've heard that your first post doesn't show, why? and how do I see it, I do seem to have lost sight of the original post.
Also I currently use viper gts super soft tire codes for my drag race hybrids (550-1400hp not 62000 like a few do) Although sometimes even in the 550-700hp range the hybrids suffer 400m times horribly because even the viper super softs aren't enough, no kidding when they say they never got drag racing finshed in gt2, the tires suck, I mean even the sports tires should have more grip and supersofts should be almost like wrinkle walls(which I wish gt2 had). so i'm looking for better tire codes than viper gts super soft, a tire that is Large and Wide for my Japanese drag race hybrids that should be in the sevens but are in the 10s because of the tires. BTW this by far my favorate type of hybrid, any turbocharged powermod code using japanese sports car doing 600hp to 2900hp. I love my 11sec, 10sec, 9sec, and lower cars. ( i have a few in the high 8s due to tire limits) I would like to get sevens and perhaps sixes maybe 5s though not really into more than 7s becuase you get unrealistic and I like hybrids that are drivable, have plenty of power and are still realistic in that if you had the money you could actually build a japanese car that high in hp.
Now that finally means 1400hp skylines, 1275hp supras, 950hp WRXs, 860hp golfs, 800hp M5s, and 1000hp 300ZXs.
All the above due to recent access to new materials for creating some xtreme real life drag cars out of japanese small displacement engines. Like I have this one awesome video(courtesy of Kazaa Lite) of a skyline making 853kW (1140hp)
and 2750N(1800lb-ft) using an Aluminum and Beryllium Alloy in the engine. Thats right Beryllium, that element we've died for and for awhile could only dream of, the ultimate metal, is now within reach for us xtreme hp racers. Just Imagine if a couple of rich teens can get Beryllium in there RB26DETT R34 Skyline and make 1140hp without fear of blowing up there car, then I can only wait til I can afford to get Beryllium in my VG30DETT 300ZX Twin Turbo. Which if you think about it, if they use Beryllium and can get 1140hp out of their RB26DETT which is 2568cc and an inline 6 (not 4), then my VG30DETT with its 2960cc and V6 design should make 1320hp using similar aftermarket turbos and Beryllium.

Back