Part codes.

I need some part codes for GT2. I have the ones from Pupik's website, but i need muffler codes and maybe rim and tires codes. Does anyone know the codes or a website with the codes?

I used to have a part list for every car including muffler, displacement, turbo/NA, etc.. Let me see if i can hunt it down for ya'..

all this has is engine, car, na tune, turbo kit, intercooler, ROM, Port and Polish, Engine Balance. At least that's all I can see. I still need the muffler and tires..

Hmm... I dunno what to tell you... Just buy a Racing Muffler for the car you want to hybrid before you hybrid it n it should work fine.. heh, sorry...... it has been a while since i last hybridded a car.

But heres somethin cool... Modify your car your gonna hybrid with all the hp mods before you hybrid it, and then hybrid it and watch the power difference between just hybriding it and modifying before hybriding.. Its pretty cool :P

Tires? I remember you could change em but i really forget... Sorry man... You could always change the grip settings on your current tires :P

5A5A is a good setting.. pretty grippy. :)

Back