passcode website

  • Thread starter Thread starter g-racer
  • 3 comments
  • 627 views
Messages
9
hi can anyone tell me where i can register my passcode?
thanx
 
g-racer
hi can anyone tell me where i can register my passcode?
thanx
What ?....
 
well theres another post on passcodes, but it doesn't tell how to register them. if I'm right he's talking about the passcode you get when you set a record on a track, like highlight the record and hit start. I'd actually like to know what site it is to register it. Someone else said it was for the official GT database but I dunno where that is.
 
psonefreak
well theres another post on passcodes, but it doesn't tell how to register them. if I'm right he's talking about the passcode you get when you set a record on a track, like highlight the record and hit start. I'd actually like to know what site it is to register it. Someone else said it was for the official GT database but I dunno where that is.
yh i made the thread about the passcodes lol
i heard it was on www.piggybackinteractive.com but i cant find where to put it
 
Back