Passcodes????

  • Thread starter Thread starter 95GTIVR6
  • 5 comments
  • 1,174 views

95GTIVR6

Rice, I love it.
Premium
Messages
825
United States
Charlotte, NC
Messages
CosmicMS3
Messages
I2valve
It may have already been touched upon but when you go to "Results/Ranking" (Forgot what it is but the one that tells you the top 10 lap times)under "Practice" mode at any track and press the start button, a group of 4 "Passcodes" appears in the middle of the screen. As far as I can tell these are random numbers but what are they used for???? The only reasoning i can think of would be to post times on an "Official" GT4 timesheet to see how you compare to others. Anyone know what im talking about?
 
Yes - they're used by "official" sites like Piggyback Interactive for time stuff.

The codes contain the car, state of tune, track and time. Although I don't know any way offhand to interpret them.
 
ppucci
Where do that appear? Arcade or GT?

GT mode, im not sure about arcade.
 
I think they also appear on the Arcade mode. At least in GT4 Prologue they appeard
 
So does anyone know the code to use the guide that you download off of piggyback?
 
Back