Patch 1.01 - 1.07 won't install at all. Error Message

United States
Ohio
So i had i think patch 1.01 but then i went to install the rest of the patches ive missed. Attempting to install patch 1.02 crashed all of my data and made me restart from 1.00 (origional)

But now im installing the first update to go whatever it is that is 1255 MB (1.02 says google) and every time its done downloading and goes to install i get an error message. Ive tried deleting everything and restarting my system but it keeps happening.

It will download 100%, go to install and then ill get an error message that says "an error occured during the install operation. (80010038)

How can i get this to install?

Last edited:
So i had i think patch 1.01 but then i went to install the rest of the patches ive missed. Attempting to install patch 1.02 crashed all of my data and made me restart from 1.00 (origional)

But now im installing the first update to go whatever it is that is 1255 MB (1.02 says google) and every time its done downloading and goes to install i get an error message. Ive tried deleting everything and restarting my system but it keeps happening.

It will download 100%, go to install and then ill get an error message that says "an error occured during the install operation. (80010038)

had that exact same problem dude, if you haven't fixed it yet then i can tell u this. i tried everything on the internet and nothing worked. The final solution was switching back to my old hard drive and it worked fine. but saying that my new one did eventually work and download all the updates last week so i dont know tbh. its a weird error i used to get it on bo2 its just a come and go thing, just wait it out i suppose or try out a new hard drive. my friends going through the same process right now and hes thinking about getting a new hard drive, if he does and your still stuck ill tell u the outcome and if it works i recommend you try, because it could of just been a funny coincidence i had.

had that exact same problem dude, if you haven't fixed it yet then i can tell u this. i tried everything on the internet and nothing worked. The final solution was switching back to my old hard drive and it worked fine. but saying that my new one did eventually work and download all the updates last week so i dont know tbh. its a weird error i used to get it on bo2 its just a come and go thing, just wait it out i suppose or try out a new hard drive. my friends going through the same process right now and hes thinking about getting a new hard drive, if he does and your still stuck ill tell u the outcome and if it works i recommend you try, because it could of just been a funny coincidence i had.

didn't mean to post twice sorry

Back