Patch 1.02 NOT DOWNLOADING **FIXED**

  • Thread starter Thread starter research
  • 1 comments
  • 518 views

research

Premium
Messages
846
United States
Ohio
Messages
ecko_driver81
Hey guys,

The first patch (1.01) downloaded/installed just fine when I first got the game on the 24th.

Now, patch 1.02 starts.... gets to around 4% to 6% downloaded... stops cold. Every time. The "time remaining" just starts climbing. :indiff:


My connection is fine- went and downloaded a couple demos from the playstation store. All good there. Even plugged in the ethernet cable- no difference.

What the heck is going on? Any ideas? This just seems odd.


thanks.

research.......
 
Last edited:
of COURSE I make a post on here and the damn thing downloads successfully.. :drool:


I went to the Playstation store again- began downloading the John Daly Golf demo (lol- you think you can drink beer shirtless in that game?), then I PAUSED that download about halfway through... started GT5. Patch 1.02 downloaded all the way. Installed. Good to go..


Good Grief! This was likely my 45th attempt. Oh well huh?
 
Back