Patch 1.10 triple prizes?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waters
  • 21 comments
  • 3,638 views
Messages
17
I´ve not been able to play GT5 for a long time, but i read that this patch tripled the prizes for some races.

What kind of races were tripled? Any online? All seasonals?

And when they sey triple prizes, is this just about cash $$$ or XP too? I´d be way more interested if it refers to the later one.
 
im wondering about this too :)
i dont care much about cash but i could use some a-spec xp
 
Its both, cash and xp for all seasonals.
 
thanks for the info...you mean all seasonals including the older ones?
 
Its both, cash and xp for all seasonals.

Are u sure? Cause im running the supercar seasonal right now at the eifel track and i still get the same 160k Cr for it?
 
It's for the seasonals that came before the supercar seasonal event.
 
but the triple xp is confirmed?

wich race is the best to earn more xp now?
 
That's good news, but it figures b/c the Supercar Seasonals are my favorite ones!!!
 
Really, well, better dust off the X1 and tape up my controller and have myself an auto grind session. :)
Knowing PD, I say take advantage of this now before it's gone.
 
I think doing the Lightweight K Cup on Eifel Karts is the best, 305k for just over 3 minutes of racing, But I guess that's personal preference.
 
I think doing the Lightweight K Cup on Eifel Karts is the best, 305k for just over 3 minutes of racing, But I guess that's personal preference.

HOLY. I forgot about that. It only takes 3 minutes give or take. Thanks. I was going to be extremely irritated if I had to keep on trying the Fiat 500 Expert Seasonal. Going to buy the Minolta ASAP. When the servers start being good. :)
 
I think doing the Lightweight K Cup on Eifel Karts is the best, 305k for just over 3 minutes of racing, But I guess that's personal preference.

Thats the money Race right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sly:👍👍
 
Just did that for like an hour. Took it in turns with my brother (who hates GT5 but loved winning)

Start Money: 3.23M
1 Hour Later: 8.4M

Fastest Lap: 0:59.738 =)
 
another why not win it in like the wind aspec
 
Anyone know if triple payout applies to b-spec remote as well?
 
I think doing the Lightweight K Cup on Eifel Karts is the best, 305k for just over 3 minutes of racing, But I guess that's personal preference.

What car are you guys using?
 


I just simply edited my video title and annotations... this makes sooo much money sooo fast!

Fastest I got was 53sec with the Daihatsu Mira... the cappuccino is still very fast though.
 
seasonals only. cash and xp. :)
 
Yeh this is prettty good i'm grinding the k cup seasonal til i get to level 35, did the math and i just gotta do it another 30 times yo plus getting some nice cash.
 
100k per minute, 5mil per hour... wow! :crazy: This Lightweight seasonal is now the best earning oportunity in the game by far. I got easy wins every time in a souped up Capucino, but going for improved lap times is still way more fun than grinding a boring oval track.
 
Back