I've completely done gt5p so I only play online.
However, online gaming is so boring now because you cannot communicate w/ anyone and make friends to challenge with.
Also, I'm so sick of the banging and bashing, the ridiculous penalty system and people using the rails to get pass you.
There is no online records of Wins/Losses - no motivation to play at all.
I've read the patch is comming soon. Does anyone know when?
This is the only game I play and it's so boring now....If it dosen't come soon I might as well sell the whole system and stop playing games.
However, online gaming is so boring now because you cannot communicate w/ anyone and make friends to challenge with.
Also, I'm so sick of the banging and bashing, the ridiculous penalty system and people using the rails to get pass you.
There is no online records of Wins/Losses - no motivation to play at all.
I've read the patch is comming soon. Does anyone know when?
This is the only game I play and it's so boring now....If it dosen't come soon I might as well sell the whole system and stop playing games.