Patch Notes 1.14: legitimate?

• Thread starter dblui89
  • 10 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany
Germany
Are these patch notes real? I van only find this one link and no confirmation ... Phishing site link removed

Also, this Update would be disappointing. They fix Multiplayer, but do not add the long-awaited Lobby Features from GT SPORT? WHY!!?? 🧐🤯🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
Fake. Must be due 1.14 I'm the next week or 2 though?

That is a keyword stuffer site. They fill it with as many keywords and sentences as possible to push it high into search engine search rankings which in turn earns them ad revenue from all the visitors.

It is NOT a genuine leaks website. As I say, they just take public info and stuff as much of it as they can to pick up popular Google searches, in this case gaming fans looking for update/patch updates.

They will never post any human messages that address anything incorrect, they don't care. It's probably partially automated.

Last edited:
Are these patch notes real? I van only find this one link and no confirmation ... Phishing site link removed

Also, this Update would be disappointing. They fix Multiplayer, but do not add the long-awaited Lobby Features from GT SPORT? WHY!!?? 🧐🤯🤔
While I appreciate you're trying to be helpful and bring information to people, that site is as dodgy as they come.

As previously noted in this thread, and elsewhere (it's popped up before, for both GT7 and GT Sport), nothing on there can be taken as factual. It also sends every single piece of anti-intrusion software I have mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back