• 14 comments

Patrick

MVP
Premium
United States
California
First and only shot so far.

GetPhoto.ashx

Love the Viper shot. What I would suggest is to use a bit more contrast and exposure to bring out those light and darks When the suns out. When its dark out, I would suggest lowering the contrast a bit, and raising the exposure.. but you seemed to get that part down on the viper shot. Also, check out this tutorial I wrote up for FM4, it will work exactly the same on Forza Horizon. It explains how to use the Aperture/focus.

Link here<<<

Love the Viper shot. What I would suggest is to use a bit more contrast and exposure to bring out those light and darks When the suns out. When its dark out, I would suggest lowering the contrast a bit, and raising the exposure.. but you seemed to get that part down on the viper shot. Also, check out this tutorial I wrote up for FM4, it will work exactly the same on Forza Horizon. It explains how to use the Aperture/focus.

Link here<<<

Thanks. That'll definitely help. :cheers:

Great shots man! I can't wait to see what comes next :cheers:

Thanks! :)

Looking good, I'm loving the first Miata shot, the Gallardo, and Viper - pretty vibrant.

If I may, I'd suggest turning up the color slider - a couple of great shots (the XKR-S and the ZL1 for example) lose a lot of their appeal because the colors aren't popping.

Thanks Fezz. :)

I didn't forget about this

Here's the KoenigseggisseggggnignigsegigisegggnigseggniggseggCCX-R

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

That title, Patrick, I mean really. :lol:

First and third for me. Why no close-ups? :P

I actually liked the title, although that joke is getting old :P Yes, I agree.. you need to get more close ups! Also, dont be afraid to mess with the contrast and/or color :)

Back