PAUSE after race but before results screen?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duke
  • 5 comments
  • 980 views

Duke

Keep 'em separated
Staff Emeritus
Messages
24,344
United States
Midlantic Area
Messages
GTP_Duke
Is there a way to pause the game after the race is over, but before the results screen comes up? I like to take a minute and note down my total time and my fastest lap info before it gets covered by the results board.

In GT3 I could push the START button and it would pause the game at this point. However in GT4 is appears that after you finish the race, pushing the START button ends the race there and dumps you directly into the results board. The SELECT button doesn't seem to do it either.

Anybody know how to do this? It's really going to interfere with my record keeping this way.
 
I noticed this too but I don't think there's a way around it. FYI - The lap times are posted in you're Journal at "Home". Not as easy to get to but at least it records them.
 
fastcatsi
I noticed this too but I don't think there's a way around it. FYI - The lap times are posted in you're Journal at "Home". Not as easy to get to but at least it records them.
Ahhhhh. Thank you. I can get the total ET and the MOV from the results board and go check the diary for the hot lap. Excellent news.
 
You're right that is good news - does tis eman your topa times are saved on file (they weren't in GT2 unless you did a Time Trial and the disc change took too liong).
 
mann i tried to pause it after the race too, to write down my total time for endurance races! i didn't realize that it was because i'm so used to doing it in gt3..
 
fastcatsi
I noticed this too but I don't think there's a way around it. FYI - The lap times are posted in you're Journal at "Home". Not as easy to get to but at least it records them.

A good idea for Gt5 would be to have the option to print or import to and Excel or text file your diary, records, even setups.
 
Back