Pause problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter Benkid
  • 0 comments
  • 337 views
Messages
4
Hi guys, sorry to make this my first post but I'm having an issue with the game that's stopped me playing it.

In any race in Aspec mode if I hit the pause button no menu comes up to allow me to restart or quit race etc. Also if I finish the race the computer takes over as usual but doesn't bring up the menu to advance further, instead the computer continues to victory lap over and over and over and the only way to fix it is to reset the console. I was told by Sony support to delete the game data file and reinstall which I have done but has failed to fix the problem. Anyone else had this problem. I did a google search and have heard of other people experiencing the same thing but found no cure :(
Thanks
Ben
 
Back