PC Championship Interest ThreadDraft 

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 6 comments
England
Norwich,Norfolk
GTP_DaxCobra
So, I've just purchased Project Cars on PC as it was on sale, and as much as I love iRacing, I miss the weekly leagues with the same faces that I used to have on GT5.

Would anyone be interested in a weekly championship on PC? Everyone seems to be running a PS4 on here.

Something easily accessible for all I would think, such as a fixed one make championship like caterhams maybe? I can make a poll for choices once we get a bit more interest.

If you can garner some more interest, I am interested. I moved from the ps3 and gt6 to the PC and pCars, AC and dirt: rally. Sadly, GTP doesn't seem to have much of a PC racing community.

So, I've just purchased Project Cars on PC as it was on sale, and as much as I love iRacing, I miss the weekly leagues with the same faces that I used to have on GT5.

Would anyone be interested in a weekly championship on PC? Everyone seems to be running a PS4 on here.

I was beginning to think exactly the same thing.

I was thinking of creating a series on PC, as I can't seem to find any that are not on PS4. Was thinking V8 FG or GT3 in PC. Although the lack of drivers maybe a problem at the moment.

Back