PC-few basic questionsPC 

United States
West Virginia
HBR-Roadhog
HBR Roadhog
1: I got an invitation to drive in an event but not sure how to accept it and/or get to that event.

2: Is there some way to choose the color of your car? When I drove the RUF last night it showed yellow when I selected it and then the one I was in was sorta blue [which I do like better than yellow] but is there a way to choose the color, maybe as part of the setup?

3: I heard that it would be possible to create liveries and apply them using the PC version if this is true does anyone have any details on what steps need to be taken to do this?

1: I got an invitation to drive in an event but not sure how to accept it and/or get to that event.

2: Is there some way to choose the color of your car? When I drove the RUF last night it showed yellow when I selected it and then the one I was in was sorta blue [which I do like better than yellow] but is there a way to choose the color, maybe as part of the setup?

3: I heard that it would be possible to create liveries and apply them using the PC version if this is true does anyone have any details on what steps need to be taken to do this?

1) There is a date in the invitation message, you can't miss it because it will be handled like a career event in the calender.

2) Not in career, but in Quick race. When you chose your car, you can enter your garage on the right. There you can tune your setup and chose a livery (or color for road cars)

3) It is possible with programs like photoshop. One custom livery can be used per car but I'm not an expert in this topic

# 2 and (edit answered)

#3 I'm curious about myself

Is there a template or something? Where do you find it? How do you upload it? Not that Im in any rush to create a livery at the moment, spending my day racing and playing with settings and becoming one with the game. did 3 real quick races last night and itching to have a real go at it today.

Back