• 22 comments

NLxAROSA

Dual wielding Uzis FTW!
Premium
Netherlands
The Black Lodge
Welcome to The Bayview Ballers!

Need For Speed  Heat Screenshot 2019.12.16 - 20.11.03.06.png

Want to level up and gain cash quicker with those lovely crew bonuses? Want to buy that sweet Ferrari FXX-K Evo but don't feel like grinding a crew all the way to level 50? Want some non-toxic friends to play events with? Then feel free to send an invite request and join the Bayview Ballers [BVBL]! No rules except 'be kind'. Hopefully see you there!

First invites sent out. You can join by yourself in-game by searching for the crew, or leave your Origin handle in a direct message and I will invite you. 👍 Happy racing! :cheers:

Hi, can I join your crew?.

I already sent my request.

*My origin username has the same username as this account.*

Added. Had to clean out a few inactive members since we are full. :) Anyone that was kicked and wants to be re-added, you can always request another invite. 👍

Hey! so im new to nfs heat and i saw that you can get a free ferrari car if you join a lvl 50 crew. is it possible for me to join your crew ? thanks in advance! (ign is the same name i have here)

Kicked a few more inactive players, so accepted all open requests. :)

Hey! so im new to nfs heat and i saw that you can get a free ferrari car if you join a lvl 50 crew.

You can! Ferrari is an unlock though, you still need the bank to buy it.

Just finished reinstalling my PC, due to busyness won't be gaming anytime soon. Crew was also full when I left it so you might wanna try some others...

Just finished reinstalling my PC, due to busyness won't be gaming anytime soon. Crew was also full when I left it so you might wanna try some others...
May ask who is the crew leader now and are he/she have the account here?

Hey! I literally just made an account on this forum to see if you're still looking for some players to fill the crew? I am really active with the game my IGN is SgtEva01

Thanks

Back