PC Speaker Recommendations, mainly gaming

• Thread starter BoneSawTX
  • 7 comments
United States
TX
whitemanLS1
I'm currently looking for speakers and reading reviews I can get ready to hit purchase then next review I'm backing out as fast as possible. I'm trying to save my ears and figured a set speakers may help over wearing headphones all the time. FPS I'll still fall back to headphones but for games like Project cars, Forza series and race based games what do y'all use or would get right now? I'm lost.

I'm willing to spend $250-$300, that would have helped to put in the original post.
If the Edifier interest you, you can put the rest of the budget into a Schiit stack, assuming you don't already have an amp and DAC.

If you do, buy some underclothes or something. :lol:

If the Edifier interest you, you can put the rest of the budget into a Schiit stack, assuming you don't already have an amp and DAC.

If you do, buy some underclothes or something. :lol:
Underclothes should be able to hold out till Christmas :lol:

I feel like I just got introduced to a world I didn't know existed.

Underclothes should be able to hold out till Christmas :lol:

I feel like I just got introduced to a world I didn't know existed.
Yeah, be careful talking to me about audio stuff. :lol:

There's a lot you can do with that budget. I'd recommend the speakers I'm using to remove any further temptation from the table, but they're EOL'd.

Depending on how much you're willing to spend: Edifier R1280T.
Thanks for this recommendation! I mentally bookmarked it, and well, my very old speaker and subwoofer set just bit it recently. The Edifiers provide a range of sound and bass power I've never had before. 👍

Thanks for this recommendation! I mentally bookmarked it, and well, my very old speaker and subwoofer set just bit it recently. The Edifiers provide a range of sound and bass power I've never had before. 👍
You're very welcome. May I interest you in some headphones at some point in time? :lol:

Back