PC2 Basic game in Black Friday sale 33% off but not Deluxe Edition

United States
Daytona Beach
sloppysmusic
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0700-CUSA06569_00-PROJECTCARS20000

Please delete if this not allowed here. My question is does the Deluxe edition include just the season pass as extra? It mentions extra cars but these seem to be included for free in the season pass anyway (see below).
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0700-CUSA06569_00-PCARS2PASSBONUS0

So am I missing anything if I get the basic game and the season pass later when its either on sale or actually has DLC included?
Thanks!
Sorry again if links to actual purchases are not allowed.

PLEASE NOTE PSN MEMBERS SEE SALE FOR NEXT 2 DAYS THEN ON 19TH ITS OPEN TO EVERYONE ELSE

The Deluxe Edition just includes the season pass as far as I can tell. This chart from SMS breaks down the different editions:

157hi4p.jpg

The Deluxe Edition just includes the season pass as far as I can tell. This chart from SMS breaks down the different editions:

157hi4p.jpg

ah great thanks for confirming. I will get the basic on sale then. Going from Gt sport (when Im bored which is often) to the original PCars is getting tiresome.

ah great thanks for confirming. I will get the basic on sale then. Going from Gt sport (when Im bored which is often) to the original PCars is getting tiresome.
Just so you know the only way to get the motorsport car pack is the season pass(as of know). 4 cars but I can't remember what they are

Just so you know the only way to get the motorsport car pack is the season pass(as of know). 4 cars but I can't remember what they are
I seem to be missing the Astra touring car sadly so that must be one of them 🤬

I seem to be missing the Astra touring car sadly so that must be one of them 🤬
- The 1974 E-Type V12, Group 44—beauty, speed, and an absolute motoring icon.
- The Panoz Esperante GTR-1—a ’90s GT stalwart.
- Audi's 1991 V8 DTM—a DTM legend with 460hp @ 9,500RPM
- Opel's latest, 2016’s Astra TCR—a 300hp Touring Car monster.

motorsport pack

Well i got it...while loading had to do that first track in the Mclaren...hmmm....NOT a good taster! Aliasing horrible...car uncontrollable..terrible graphics...im keeping fingers crossed rest of game looks and handles better. I expected at least as good as Pcars 1 which I loved and only JUST deleted.

Latest Posts

Back