PC2 MERIDIC CONDUCT

France
France
Hello, since project car2 I can not drive anymore while in the 1 I was doing a great time and all those I beat even the last one is fighting now. My T500 works very well on PC1 and on the 2 it becomes anything .... Despite any adjustments the car under and it slides down and either it does not brake or too hard I do not understands nothing anymore. HELP ME:banghead::banghead::banghead::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hello, since project car2 I can not drive anymore while in the 1 I was doing a great time and all those I beat even the last one is fighting now. My T500 works very well on PC1 and on the 2 it becomes anything .... Despite any adjustments the car under and it slides down and either it does not brake or too hard I do not understands nothing anymore. HELP ME:banghead::banghead::banghead::confused::confused::confused::confused:

sorry - I don't understand - I also have a T500, but have no problem. Is the firm ware in your wheel up to date and is the wheel working perfectly? I just use my T500 on default settings (raw) and drive the cars untuned just as I did on PC1, but with no problem - it just took me a while to get used to the different feel.

sorry - I don't understand - I also have a T500, but have no problem. Is the firm ware in your wheel up to date and is the wheel working perfectly? I just use my T500 on default settings (raw) and drive the cars untuned just as I did on PC1, but with no problem - it just took me a while to get used to the different feel.

The update of the steering wheel is the latest version from Thrusmaster, me not understand me ?????

Back