PC2 on PS4, Reset Defaults.?

• Thread starter FitzyWATP
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
So I downloaded and installed in the May PS store sale and shortly afterwards got myself stuck down a rabbit hole whilst trying to set FOV.

I'm 48 inch away from a 48 inch tv, the on line calculator I used said 48deg for PC2.

So I set that and some weird stuff happenned, cockpit view in an indicar is set just behind the right front wheel.

So I tried messing with the seat position and long story short I think I've messed it up beyond repair.

Is there anyway to reset to starting everything and try again?

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

So I downloaded and installed in the May PS store sale and shortly afterwards got myself stuck down a rabbit hole whilst trying to set FOV.

I'm 48 inch away from a 48 inch tv, the on line calculator I used said 48deg for PC2.

So I set that and some weird stuff happenned, cockpit view in an indicar is set just behind the right front wheel.

So I tried messing with the seat position and long story short I think I've messed it up beyond repair.

Behind the right front wheel in an Indy car? Are you sure you weren't using the 'back seat' camera as that's the exact placement of it in an open wheeler....

Behind the right front wheel in an Indy car? Are you sure you weren't using the 'back seat' camera as that's the exact placement of it in an open wheeler....

I might have been. New to the game and messing with the seat placement seems to have done for me, I reckon I'm better off restarting from scratch as I can't seem to find a way to undo what I've done. :)

Although there really should be a reset option for many of PC2's adjustments unfortunately in most cases there isn't!

The "seat position" can actually be moved beyond the confines of the interior and positioned outside, however I think in your case it's as RJ says I think you might be using the passenger view which cant be adjusted via the seat position - the FOV can though. You need to cycle through the views until you get back to the normal interior view.

Look like the passenger view was selected, not cockpit.

Also remember there is also a helmet camera which at default is the same position as the cockpit view. To avoid confusion between the two it is helpful to ensure the helmet is shown in that view - available in settings.

Also remember there is also a helmet camera which at default is the same position as the cockpit view. To avoid confusion between the two it is helpful to ensure the helmet is shown in that view - available in settings.

What a great suggestion! Thank you. I'm always tinkering with FOV and it's frustrating when I'm cycling the wrong camera.

Back