Pc2 sounds, especially on replays

• Thread starter Jtheripper
  • 0 comments
Canada
Mtl
Hi guys,I been trying the pc2 demo on ps4,and like many im dissapointed with many of the sounds,especially on replays.
I dont know.when i check a replay of the renault 3.5 race.my own car sounds pretty good,more if by itself too.and it made me think maybe because it's just 1 car model in that race. It's easier on the pc2 sound design.
So i tried the ferrari race,and set the ai cars engine sounds to 0,then in replay there is no engine sound even of my own car at all. Just a low generic racing sound can b heard a lil.
I had the environment sound to 0 also,to try have a clean engine sound,i set that back on a little but still no difference.i thought maybe in replay the sound design put even engine sounds in environment.
I know there is a bug from pc1 that mutes the engine sound in replays if you start a replay after your car engine stops in race.but it's the same even if my engine was still running when i try replay.
Some sounds seem nice enough but like the lambo in the demo its pretty underwhelming it seems.
Im thinking to get pc2 with dlc soon and hope the expansions cars have good sounds.
Many engines sounds are pretty cool in pc1 even in replays. Well also the look was cleaner on replays on base ps4.
What u think?
Cheers..
Im on standard ps4 with a g29...

Edit:seems the setting info for player engine sound just applies to in gameplay. A little silly,the replay sound is so low.

Last edited:
Back