PC2 vs G923

• Thread starter WA7JB
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
Posting this here as well as in Hardware because I have widespread “don’t see your G923” across games but here’s a specific:

PC, Win 10; G923 fully recognized & responsive to GHub. In Project Cars 2, G923 not [yet?] a choice; G920? Zero recognition; G929? Bingo — out and driving on the track, BUT — the “clutch” pedal is both my gas (pressed) and brake (release it and SLAM)… it would be nice to have the pedals respond appropriately…constructive ideas?

G923 is not supported by PC2 (and the game is end of life so never will be). However it seems the PC2 is probably not the real problem here - you mentioned it is not working in other games too? How does the setup look in Windows? All buttons working? Wheel motion correct? Pedals all mapping correctly and showing full range of travel etc?

Found my (noob) mistake — “combined pedals” — I thought that meant integral to/with the wheel vs an independent pedal system. Thrilled to report I’m using Project Cars 2 with full steering and appropriate pedals…FUN!

Back