PCARS 2 Australian and NZ race leagues - with prize pack !PS4 

• Thread starter stucar17
  • 25 comments
Australia
Wollongong
sb170773
We will be starting a new league in the next few weeks once we get all the game features sorted. Long standing race league, with over 950 members.

We will be running the Renault RS 01 GTR
maxresdefault.jpg

Prize pack will be announced in the next few weeks for the upcoming season.....
Last season we had over 50 entries spread over 3 divisions

Clean racers encouraged

- 7 week season on sunday nights, starting at around 8pm SYDNEY TIME....
- NON TUNE
- Track List TBC
MEET AND GREET : 29/10/17
ROUND 1 : laps (5/11/17)
ROUND 2 : laps( 12/11/17)
ROUND 3 : laps(19/11/17)
ROUND 4 : laps( 26/11/17)
ROUND 5 : laps( 3/12/17)
ROUND 6 : laps(10/12/17)
ROUND 7 : laps(17/12/17)

Any interested drivers let me know by posting below ...... or send me a PM for more information

Cheers

Last edited:
So, we will be running a PCARS SUNDAY NIGHT league, starting in the next few weeks when we get Car / track and reg combos sorted...

At this stage we have the following entries or possibles....

1. Stu
2. @dj2ca
3. @its-benny-racer
4. @disturboed
5. @Bounty05
6. @AnthonyB
7. @POPPINFRESH1234 (pcars2 only)
8. nstozza
9. @RHINO11
10. @fezza (pcars2)
11. @kayne greenwood
12. @emmo46
13. @Kart-No-1
14. @Ford69xw
15. webnomad
16. @annelorrianne
17. @Arnold Watson
18. @Telum
19. @jasondull1986 (pcars 2)
20. @garyw61
21. nathancarhead
22. @stilesy
23. @Slambobagan
24. @VARDZ
25. @Nathan Storrier
26. @MrF1
27. @mikeruntbike (pcars2)
28. @t_b_williams
29. @nigegunz
30. @te9500rpm (pending connection)
31. @Rumbleshorts (pending start date)
32. @freddyp_33
33. aocleaner
34. @rossi0nsx
35. @shane Edgar
36. @SUBGTRACER
37. @TheJuzzy
38. @ned83
39. col
40. george
41. coojak
42. redness
43. ant-427
44. jimakatheman
45. suicide
46. chase
47. shootshot
48. pat65
49. devilman87
50. mochamambo
51. Tafamare
52. coyote
Any NZ or Australian drivers welcome !

Last edited:
Can also announce that we will have a major prize supplied by our major sponsor PAGNIAN...details below

images

With all our new seasons coming soon, we are pleased to announce that PAGNIAN will be supplying the final prize of 2017.......
a NEXT LEVEL RACING F1GT COCKPIT valued at $699.

s-l1000.jpg

Prize only available to Australian or NZ drivers. For more information on this PM me .

Last edited:
Car is TBC, will be finalising that this week hopefully....Short list is the following

- Renault GT3 RS 01- Seemed very stable, and seemed fast !
ss123703-kopia.jpg

- BMW TC ?
maxresdefault.jpg

Bentley GT3 (what a sound !)
Project-CARS-2-Bentley-Continental-GT3-01.jpg

Lambo GT3
maxresdefault.jpg

Ferrari 488 GT3
maxresdefault.jpg

And the official car will be the RENAULT RS01 GT3
maxresdefault.jpg

If you are interested in being involved please reply below....

Track list / Regs will be posted in OP finalised

Race results will be posted as they come through

I would be keen if there are still spot available .......... psn SUBGTRACER
Yes mate we have spots.

Just hit the 52 entry mark and am starting to get all the divisions sorted. Will add you on Pam and see if we can catch up on track for a few laps. Cheers.

I would be keen if there are still spot available .......... psn SUBGTRACER

OP updated with all entries.

7 round season in the RENAULT RS01 GT3 - dates below...
Track list (event date)
MEET AND GREET : 29/10/17
ROUND 1 : laps (5/11/17)
ROUND 2 : laps( 12/11/17)
ROUND 3 : laps(19/11/17)
ROUND 4 : laps( 26/11/17)
ROUND 5 : laps( 3/12/17)
ROUND 6 : laps(10/12/17)
ROUND 7 : laps(17/12/17)

I have some spots left for people if you are keen to get involved.
Currently 4 divisions will be running, from very fast drivers to guys starting out and finding their way in online racing.

Register your interest here if you want to be involved.

Hi! I hope I’m not too late to the party. I’m new to the sim-racing scene, but I’m very keen for this.

Hi I would be very interested to join if there are still positions avaliable. My psn is rinneganharvey

Hi guys, yes we still have spots available.
@Graxos69 can i ask where you are from ?
@EroSennin where are you based ?

i will contact on PSN and see if we can get you sorted in one of our race divisions. Have a wide range of drivers that we grade to give the best racing at your level.

hope to hear from you soon, we have a meet and greet tonight and then our first official race next sunday night.

Hi guys, yes we still have spots available.
@Graxos69 can i ask where you are from ?
@EroSennin where are you based ?

i will contact on PSN and see if we can get you sorted in one of our race divisions. Have a wide range of drivers that we grade to give the best racing at your level.

hope to hear from you soon, we have a meet and greet tonight and then our first official race next sunday night.

I am from Auckland in New Zealand. I'm looking forward to some good racing!

for anyone still 'thinking' about getting involved in this series here is the track list for the season starting THIS SUNDAY.

PM me for further details or enquiries.

Here is our track list for the first season of PCARS 2.
Have run with tracks that are reasonably wide, lots of passing spots, and should give us some great racing. 4 new tracks and some classics we have run before. The tyre wear 'should' see most drivers not needing to change rubber, and fuel should not be an issue, apart from the enduro, however i am not sure if more fuel will be needed. There is a mix of start times, track temps and this time i have set qual to be an hour before race start.

We will be running the "TRACK LIMIT PENALTIES OFF" to avoid drivers getting penalties if they are hit from behind, and this means we will be running the usual ROOZ track limit regs of ripple strips or white line as the track limit. Drivers continually exceeding track limits can expect a penalty.

We have 4 normal races, a sprint as usual, wet to dry race, twilight race and the enduro to finish of the season. IF there are any glaring issues with the regs as they are posted, the mod team reserves the right to adjust accordingly. Its rumored there is another patch due very soon which may see us need to adjust again, but will cross that road when it comes.

R1. WATKINS GLEN - 26 LAPS - 1/6/17
- Qual Time @1pm - (1 weather slot - Heavy Cloud)
- Race Time @2pm - Heavy cloud / Medium cloud / Light cloud / Clear
- Time progression REAL
- Compulsory pit stop - YES
- Fuel : Real
- TYRE WEAR : Accelerated
- Weather progression : Sync to race
- Time progression : Real time
--------------------------------------------------------------------
R2. FUJI - 27 LAPS - 28/8/17
- Qualifying @ 2pm - (1 weather slot - Light cloud)
- Race Start @3PM - Light cloud / Med cloud / clear / Light cloud
- Time progression REAL
- Compulsory pit stop
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
R3. NURBURGRING GP - 23 LAPS - 21/8/17
Qualifying @ 1pm - (1 weather slot Medium Cloud)
Race Start @ 2pm - Med cloud / light cloud / clear / Heavy cloud
- Time progression REAL
- Compulsory pit stop
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
R4. REDBULL RING -
SPRINT ROUND - 1x 16 lap / 1x 17 lap race (includes formation lap) - 10/6/17
Qualifying @ 3pm - Light Cloud
Race Start @ 4pm - Light cloud / clear
- Time progression : REAL
- Compulsory pit stop : NO
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R5. BARCELONA GP - 25 LAPS - WET - DRY RACE - 1/6/17
Qualifying @ 1pm - Light rain
Race Start @ 2pm - Light rain / overcast / light cloud / clear
- Time progression REAL
- Compulsory pit stop
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R6. INDY ROAD - TWILIGHT RACE - 32 LAPS - 1/7/17
Qualifying @ 7pm - Medium Cloud
Race Start @ 8pm - light cloud / clear / light cloud / clear
- Time progression REAL
- Compulsory pit stop
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R7. CIRCUIT of THE AMERICAS - ENDURO - 40 LAPS - 1/6/17
Qualifying @ 9am - Medium Cloud
Race Start @ 10am - Clear / Light Cloud / Med Cloud / Heavy Cloud
- Time progression REAL
- Compulsory pit stop

Race times and fastest laps after Round 1 last week.
Round 1:
5X3pYn1.png

Driver Briefing for round 2 ...
pagnian.jpg

Fuji05.3a593592b9f18ad6df8af3fefbfbb3ff.png

ROUND 2
: (12/11/17) FUJI - 27 LAPS - 28/8/17
- Qualifying @ 2pm - (1 weather slot - Light cloud)
- Race Start @3PM - Light cloud / Med cloud / clear / Light cloud
- Time progression REAL
- Compulsory pit stop : NO
- Fuel : OFF
- Damage : OFF
- MANUAL PIT : OFF (should auto drive you out of pits in qual)

Ok Guys, first off well done last week....was some great racing across all 4 divs, what its all about !
We will be running NO PIT STOPS and NO FUEL BURN up untill the the new patch hits. Effectively makes each round a sprint round.

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 EDST. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
QUALIFYING : 8:10 EDST
RACE START TIME : 8:20 EDST

TURN 1 LAP 1 : Its a very fast run into turn 1 at this track, If you are mid or back of the pack, please make extra effort to slow into turn 1 and not dive-bomb into the mid pack. Turn 3 (coca cola corner) can also be a bit of a pinch point on lap 1, ending in a big accident so be careful though there till the grid shakes out.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit.
There is advantage in a couple of spots, EXIT TURN 1 - Turns 3 through to 6 (100R), and the EXIT onto the main straight. Has to be pointed out though running wide at certain spots really compromises the entry into the next turn.....If you see someone continually running wide to gain an advantage please PM your room captain....

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.
COMPULSORY PIT STOP : N/A
PIT ENTRY / EXIT : N/A
BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. With the 2 classes there is slightly more chance of blue flags coming into play, so you should be aware of the leaders coming up on you, and move out of the way as soon as possible. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those in your class. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will again be using the stewards group for racing infringements and protests. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........You have until MIDNIGHT MONDAY night following the race to submit a protest, and MIDNIGHT TUESDAY night for your evidence to be submitted (ie video).
http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
pagnian.jpg

I do still have a few spots available for any Australian or NZ drivers looking to get involved....
PM me for further details

There are still a few grid spots available for any NZ or Australian drivers that want to sign up for the remaining 4 rounds......YOu will still be eligible for the PAGNIAN prize draw, so get your entry in here and i will get you in a division.
1_2_8_2.jpg

Back