PCars Digital Edition free DLC not loading

• Thread starter ddcamb
  • 4 comments
England
England
ddcamb
So I purchased Project Cars of the PS Store while it was on offer, and it said it was the digital edition. With the digital edition it says you will get the Limited Edition cars pack thing or free in it, which includes the GT40, McLaren F1 and some other stuff. But it isn't in my garage. I have searched and searched for it but I am sure it isn't there. And because it already says 'downloaded' I can't reinstall it (as far as I'm concerned.) Is there a way to get this pack I'm so desperately after?

I have the exact same issue and can't find a solution. If you can, make a post on the official Project Cars forum here so the developers can see it and maybe find a solution. I have a feeling it's related to the 5.0 patch.

I have the exact same issue and can't find a solution. If you can, make a post on the official Project Cars forum here so the developers can see it and maybe find a solution. I have a feeling it's related to the 5.0 patch.

I got a tip to try the "renew licenses" in the ps4 settings. I couldn't get the new jdm car pack to work. After renewing everything was golden. 👍

I got same issue with japanese car pack download wont show in my garage try to repurchase and cant sayin.error

Back