PS4 PCars: Epic/Close finish videos

Discussion in 'Project CARS 1' started by Beau Albert, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Beau Albert

Beau Albert

Thought i'd make a thread dedicated to simply the most epic and closest of finishes in Public Lobbies or League Races held on the site!

To start us off, the race that happened tonight that inspired the thread!! Wasn't a side by side finish, but justice was served in a final lap battle and the troll ended off worse off in his attempts to take glory than if he had just raced clean!

2. HammyMansell

HammyMansell

What racing in CRAP group is all about!!!

3. Elitekilla29

Elitekilla29

I posted this before in the CRAP thread. This was a epic last two laps.:D

4. dyr_gl

dyr_gl

Hey I remember having one of these side by side finishes too!

I couldn´t see the margin because it was a timed race, but I bet there wasn´t a hundreth in there. That bit of contact out of the last corner screwed me up I think!

5. Elitekilla29

Elitekilla29

Wow you got a really good run coming out of that last turn but that contact with that dude like you said probably messed you up. That was fun to watch.

6. HammyMansell

HammyMansell

Another CRAP race in the M1 Coupe Stanceworks at Oulton Park International!!! Really close all the way through, got by on the last lap and celebrated over the line! :lol:

7. Elitekilla29

Elitekilla29

That was a super risky move you made going into the chicane. :tup:

HammyMansell likes this.
  8. HammyMansell

HammyMansell

You know me Elite, we have raced together since the game came out last May, i never give up! ;) So cool we're still racing together now in CRAP! ;)

Football67611 and Elitekilla29 like this.
  9. Magdelayna

Magdelayna

That first video is exactly the reason i hate online....its just a total waste of time if you come up against idiots like that.

TheElbows likes this.
  10. Beau Albert

Beau Albert

Yeah he was an utter ****, i tried racing him fair and square but he decided push to shove was easier but hey, that ended up as his downfall. The joys of public lobbies hey :(

Elitekilla29 likes this.
  11. TheElbows

TheElbows

Yep that first video is precisely why I never race in public lobbies online. As I grow older I have less patience for useless asshats out to waste other peoples' time.

I'd rather race rage-inducing AI and a couple of buddies than other people who get fulfillment from being _____.

12. thedottore46

thedottore46

Had a (daytona-)close finish after a 7lap race w/ mandatory pitstop. Last lap (@6:22) was really thrilling...can only imagine how exhausting it must be after a 24h race :D

Samsung1998race and 1Lambofan like this.
  13. Samsung1998race

Samsung1998race

14. HammyMansell

HammyMansell

Another close race and finish via CRAP Club, although the race was not CRAP! ;)

Football67611 likes this.
  15. HammyMansell

HammyMansell

Another race with CRAP club, what it's all about! Epic side by side stuff lap after lap with me and a crazy teenage kart racer! :p

Football67611 likes this.