PCars: Epic/Close finish videosPS4 

Australia
Secret Bobo HQ
OnTheApex6Albert
Thought i'd make a thread dedicated to simply the most epic and closest of finishes in Public Lobbies or League Races held on the site!

To start us off, the race that happened tonight that inspired the thread!! Wasn't a side by side finish, but justice was served in a final lap battle and the troll ended off worse off in his attempts to take glory than if he had just raced clean!

Hey I remember having one of these side by side finishes too!

I couldn´t see the margin because it was a timed race, but I bet there wasn´t a hundreth in there. That bit of contact out of the last corner screwed me up I think!

Wow you got a really good run coming out of that last turn but that contact with that dude like you said probably messed you up. That was fun to watch.

That first video is exactly the reason i hate online....its just a total waste of time if you come up against idiots like that.
Yeah he was an utter ****, i tried racing him fair and square but he decided push to shove was easier but hey, that ended up as his downfall. The joys of public lobbies hey :(

Yep that first video is precisely why I never race in public lobbies online. As I grow older I have less patience for useless asshats out to waste other peoples' time.

I'd rather race rage-inducing AI and a couple of buddies than other people who get fulfillment from being _____.

Another race with CRAP club, what it's all about! Epic side by side stuff lap after lap with me and a crazy teenage kart racer! :P

Back