PD Actually Listened To US

  • Thread starter Thread starter TT92
  • 7 comments
  • 977 views
We can now turn the stupid blue lines off in qualifying when online now with 1.08.

I raised this point back in March when it was introduced.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/who-is-the-genius-at-pd.304941/

I am quite impressed that PD actually delivered on this. Now if they would only, fix the sound, fix Bathurst, etc, etc...... ;-)
Considering the dozens of other major issues in the game (camber anyone?) I'd say this was more of a fluke than an example of them really listening to us. There are a ton of other simple little changes they could make like this but don't. If they were really listening, they'd all be taken care of by now after 8 updates.
 
Not that it probably made a difference, but I tweeted my requests to remove the lines to gran turismo multiple times a day for a couple weeks. Maybe they were reading?
 
Considering the dozens of other major issues in the game (camber anyone?) I'd say this was more of a fluke than an example of them really listening to us. There are a ton of other simple little changes they could make like this but don't. If they were really listening, they'd all be taken care of by now after 8 updates.
I can only add that we've been saying lot's of things for lot's of years, and they still haven't been addressed. I find PD one of the game developers that listens the least to fan feedback in general, hence all the frustration.

Seems like GTP had to come up with a sort of battle plan (suggestion section, kaz Q&A), and had to go and knock on their door in order for them to take notice, so let's hope they finally start doing so...
 
Even though I do feel like a dog that's been thrown some scraps, just maybe, it is the start of something.

But as the last line of my original post alluded to, I am still sceptical and am still waiting for the major changes to come (as are the rest of you).

Also bear in mind this was something stupid that was put in the game by PD that no one had asked for. It was put in, so therefore it can be taken out (or modified).

Hopefully the ask Kaz a question forum will bring some results. I for one will not be holding my breath ;-)
 
It was number 14 on my feedback for PD thread, I also linked it to TT92's thread. It's very hard to tell if PD are listening, or if they're just doing their own thing which coincides with something the community wanted. At the moment I'm still unsure.
 
We can now turn the stupid blue lines off in qualifying when online now with 1.08.

I raised this point back in March when it was introduced.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/who-is-the-genius-at-pd.304941/

I am quite impressed that PD actually delivered on this. Now if they would only, fix the sound, fix Bathurst, etc, etc...... ;-)
+ switch back the minimum time to qualify back to what it was (I think 1 minute)

Not that it probably made a difference, but I tweeted my requests to remove the lines to gran turismo multiple times a day for a couple weeks. Maybe they were reading?
mind spamming them again so we get the 1 minute minimum qualif? :p
 
To be a realist like @Johnnypenso but let's say the did hear your pleas, the reality is this is such an easy issue to solve like that of minor bugs and such that it wouldn't take much work for them to do. I doubt they expected to get praised for it though...

So to make the point clear, I wouldn't get too happy and jump to them listening but rather picking and choosing what battles they know they can quickly win and solve. However, remember that's if they're truly listening to pleas at this time.
 
Back